Ohio State fans send threats to star player | The Boneyard

Ohio State fans send threats to star player

Reaction Score

I would like to think our fans wouldn’t ever stoop to that disgusting level.

Reaction Score

They have. All fan bases do. There's a shocking amount of psychos out there.

Reaction Score

Anyone that sends anything like that should be arrested,convicted and sent to do hard core time.

Reaction Score
I don't need to re-read anything. How could he possibly know that it was "close" to Cole getting threats unless it was he, himself, who was close? Did he have an AI bot that was logging kestrokes of BYers? It's a ridiculous comment.
These are just some public examples after/during the Creighton game. Not necessarily on the same level as what Liddell got, but still bad. I’m sure his DMs were worse:

1CC22B0E-1FBC-4AA6-9479-2384926CDA4D.jpeg

Reaction Score

People are absolute morons. Ive absolutely "hated" many teams and many athletes over my 40 years of being a sports fan but that "hate" ends when said team or athlete leaves the field of competition.

Reaction Score
What? Were you about to send threatening messages to Cole? If not, then what in holy hell are you talking about.

Also, strong recommendation to stay off social media, but, if required, limit who can post/contact you. 7.7 billion people on the planet, about 3.8 billion with access to the Internet. Even if we assume 99.9999% of people are decent and would not threaten a college athlete, that leaves about 4 thousand who would.
Crawl back in your hole.

Reaction Score
Im still the only person that didnt blame RJ for that loss. What people seem to conveniently forget is that the game shouldve never even come down to freethrows. We blew a 5 point lead with less than a min left iirc.
Only? I'm sure you weren't the only one. I didn't blame him for the loss either. Missed free throws happen. There were plenty of other things in that game that contributed to that loss. It wasn't just one thing.

Reaction Score
Sadly this will only get worse as gambling continues to grow and these morons will apparently have Jeff Jacobs supporting them all the way.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Only? I'm sure you weren't the only one. I didn't blame him for the loss either. Missed free throws happen. There were plenty of other things in that game that contributed to that loss. It wasn't just one thing.
Yes. What happens at the end of the game gets remembered. That game could have been won 100 ways during the course of the game.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
From what I've seen Ohio State has the worst fans in the country. I've been dealing with these idiots for years.
But are they worse than professional team fans from Philly?

Reaction Score
I would guarantee you the people who wrote these messages not only didn’t go to OSU, but didn’t attend college. Anyone I’ve met who actually attended OSU has usually been wonderful. These folks are angrier this year because now with Ohio state gone they don’t have Duke, UNC or UK gear as a backup the rest of the tournament.

Reaction Score
A bit hyperbolic as im sure there were others but i got put through the ringer for saying what i said and nobody else really seem to agree.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom