Ohio State Coach Fired | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ohio State Coach Fired

Reaction Score
the big east coaching rehab for failed college power conference coaches would just continue. they’d just rehire chris mack.
As opposed to the lineup of Hall of Famers pining away for the all coveted Cincinatti job??

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I hope McDermott stays at Creighton. That would be terrible if he goes elsewhere. The big thing about the Big East, no pun intended, are the marquee coaches and he is among them.

Dan Hurley - UConn
Marquette - Shaka Smart
Creighton - Greg McDermott
Shaheen Holloway - Seton Hall
Sean Miller - Xavier
Thad Matta - Butler
Ed Cooley - Georgetown
Rick Pitino - HOFamer at St. John's

Kim English looks like a rising star

I like English too, don't think much about 1 Sweet 16 Cooley. Don't think Neptune is the long term solution for Nova. DePaul is DePaul

Reaction Score
I hope McDermott stays at Creighton. That would be terrible if he goes elsewhere. The big thing about the Big East, no pun intended, are the marquee coaches and he is among them.

Dan Hurley - UConn
Marquette - Shaka Smart
Creighton - Greg McDermott
Shaheen Holloway - Seton Hall
Sean Miller - Xavier
Thad Matta - Butler
Ed Cooley - Georgetown
Rick Pitino - HOFamer at St. John's

Kim English looks like a rising star
LOL, can Cooley and Holloway accomplish something in the NEWBIE before we label them marquee. For that matter Miller, Matta and McDermott are nice coaches, but marquee? Matta lost in at least 1 national championship so he’s got a good resume but his success was a decade ago. Miller and McDermott are Ed Cooley without the new job.

Reaction Score
LOL, can Cooley and Holloway accomplish something in the NEWBIE before we label them marquee. For that matter Miller, Matta and McDermott are nice coaches, but marquee? Matta lost in at least 1 national championship so he’s got a good resume but his success was a decade ago. Miller and McDermott are Ed Cooley without the new job.
Ok fair enough. Let's say well known coaches. I still would hate to see Greg McDermott leave Creighton.

Reaction Score
The way McDermott has failed to replenish the roster makes me think this is his last rodeo. I gusss they hit the portal but they lose almost everyone and it’s not like they have Clingan or Karaban back to fill in the gaps.

Any clue if we’d be interested in Chatman? Does he play much?

Reaction Score
The way McDermott has failed to replenish the roster makes me think this is his last rodeo. I gusss they hit the portal but they lose almost everyone and it’s not like they have Clingan or Karaban back to fill in the gaps.

Any clue if we’d be interested in Chatman? Does he play much?
Creighton has the 19th best recruiting class coming in next season with #36 Jackson McAndrew and #62 Larry Johnson. McDermott always hits the portal too.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'd be underwhelmed as an OSU fan. How many years has it been since Miller won anything of significance?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom