Reaction Score
Reaction Score

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What's interesting is he's a "guest" writer.... Borrowed by the Globe.

Danny boy was cute:

Dan ShaughnessyVerified account‏@Dan_Shaughnessy
Classy of Gino to finally pull starters up 80-51 w 1:50 left in national championship

but Cindy Brunson got him:

Cindy BrunsonVerified account‏@CindyBrunsonAZ
Cindy Brunson Retweeted Dan Shaughnessy

1. Spell his name right. 2. Thought you didn't watch 3. Build a bridge & get over yourself.

This "clown" should stay where he belongs............in a circus. I'd like to see this guy step inside of a lion's cage at feeding time wearing nothing but a "meat" suit and a smile. :D

Reaction Score
This "clown" should stay where he belongs..in a circus. I'd like to see this guy step inside of a lion's cage at feeding time wearing nothing but a "meat" suit and a smile. :D
I'd settle for him actually saying crap like this in the same room with team and coach present.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'd settle for him actually saying crap like this in the same room with team and coach present.

Do you think Auriemma would throw a punch or something? You think Shaunnessey avoids looker rooms after he writes something provacative? It's a shtick and he is good at it. Don't look now, but you're actually talking about it. His job is done.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Uh, uh, don't you think we should cover blow back?

Different source. We know he already went to bed, on the beach, naked, after 17 margueritas. How do we know that? He is Irish and has lived in Boston for a long, long time. Trust me. Practice in spring baseball finished at 2 ET. He's a goner.

UConn's Breanna Stewart aims to finish historic career with one final 'Wow' moment

I get up this morning still pumped from last night and I visit the BY to read all the accolades from the team's most avid fans. I opened the 1st thread and what do I read - apparently if you are Irish and from Boston you are a drunk. That sounds a hell of a lot like something to be found on an orange board.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uh, uh, don't you think we should cover blow back?

Different source. We know he already went to bed, on the beach, naked, after 17 margueritas. How do we know that? He is Irish and has lived in Boston for a long, long time. Trust me. Practice in spring baseball finished at 2 ET. He's a goner.

UConn's Breanna Stewart aims to finish historic career with one final 'Wow' moment
Just got around to reading this and I swear it is a repackaging of a column from maybe a month ago with some updated facts. Not a bad article but very very familiar.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I get up this morning still pumped from last night and I visit the BY to read all the accolades from the team's most avid fans. I opened the 1st thread and what do I read - apparently if you are Irish and from Boston you are a drunk. That sounds a hell of a lot like something to be found on an orange board.
Some of you people make my head hurt.

1311763499070.jpg

Reaction Score
What's interesting is he's a "guest" writer.... Borrowed by the Globe.

Danny boy was cute:

Dan ShaughnessyVerified account‏@Dan_Shaughnessy
Classy of Gino to finally pull starters up 80-51 w 1:50 left in national championship

but Cindy Brunson got him:

Cindy BrunsonVerified account‏@CindyBrunsonAZ
Cindy Brunson Retweeted Dan Shaughnessy

1. Spell his name right. 2. Thought you didn't watch 3. Build a bridge & get over yourself.
Someone should tell him he's turned into the worlds biggest Buffoon. He's nothing more than a bitter person that has lost any credibility and relativity attempting to
rehabilitate a fast fading career. Maybe, I don't know, just speculating, Dan was thinking more about ordering another GINO and tonic at the time of his tweet and got confused using gino instead of Geno. He must drive any editor nuts if his writing is anything like his tweets!!

Reaction Score
I just think he deliberately misspelled Geno's name as Gino to show that he doesn't care for WBB and Geno's program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom