Oh poop | The Boneyard

Oh poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure what SJU has to do to get called for a foul. Daniels is getting grabbed around the waist with the bAll under the basket.

Reaction Score
Tim Welsh has gotten on my nerves as of late and the douchbag he was with last night made this unbearable at times (UConn playing shi**y doesn't help)......but the guy used the word "TERRIBLE" about 12 times in regard to their shooting vs SoFlorida......wanted to grab him through the mic and kick his a**......

Reaction Score
Tim Welsh has gotten on my nerves as of late and the douchbag he was with last night made this unbearable at times (UConn playing shi**y doesn't help)......but the guy used the word "TERRIBLE" about 12 times in regard to their shooting vs SoFlorida......wanted to grab him through the mic and kick his a**......

He was a straight up on Bazz last night, accusing Bazz of not caring, then claiming he's Bazz's biggest fan, but that many times Bazz just doesn't give a damn out there. !

Reaction Score
I don't understand why Welsh is the designated UConn guy this year, he's called way too many of our games

Reaction Score
I don't understand why Welsh is the designated UConn guy this year, he's called way too many of our games

Because much like our schedule being crap no one gives a rats a** about UConn without them having any hopes and dreams this year.......why else mid Sunday games with this low level announcer doing the games? How about the mic being next to the incessant loud person clapping last night, wondering if anyone else noticed how annoying it was. I guess the whole game was.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom