OH MY GOODNESS ALMOST DON'T WANNA POST THIS | The Boneyard

OH MY GOODNESS ALMOST DON'T WANNA POST THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Official attendance: 4,741. Can we get a weather asterisk? That is gonna really bring down our average for the year which we don't need.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Official attendance: 4,741. Can we get a weather asterisk? That is gonna really bring down our average for the year which we don't need.
Where is our basketball attendance causing us problems?

Reaction Score
We'll I can tell I was there and it took almost 3 hours to get there, everyone there was a die hard fan! If you couldn't make it no problem. We understand! Have an asterisk

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Bryan Lord said:
UNPOST IT!
"you can UN POST IT...AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO GIVES A ABOUT THE RULES?"

Reaction Score
Plenty of teams who live in poor weather areas will have games like this. Hardly the end of the world.

Reaction Score
Getting there wasn't bad. I drive to Framingham, MA from Manchester everyday for work. Left work at 4:15, arrived home at 5:45. Pulled into the parking garage at 6:25. The drive home after the game SUCKED, 84 was solid sheet of ice. I know south of Hartford was even worse. Don't blame anyone for staying home.

Reaction Score
We'll I can tell I was there and it took almost 3 hours to get there, everyone there was a die hard fan! If you couldn't make it no problem. We understand! Have an asterisk
I drove there from Soutington. Honestly, the roads were not that bad.

Reaction Score
Wife and I were at the game. Ride home was a little shaky but not terrible. I think that total attendance number is pretty good considering. Can't see how anyone can view it as a negative.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I tried calling the UConn ticket office to see if they would make an exception to their "no exchange or refund" rule and let me switch the tickets to another game. Despite their incredibly annoying recording saying they were open until 430, apparently everyone left at 4 or earlier because the phone rang for about 10 minutes and then hung up. I kep trying until 430 when the voicemail kicked on. Way to go athletic department...

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I tried calling the UConn ticket office to see if they would make an exception to their "no exchange or refund" rule and let me switch the tickets to another game. Despite their incredibly annoying recording saying they were open until 430, apparently everyone left at 4 or earlier because the phone rang for about 10 minutes and then hung up. I kep trying until 430 when the voicemail kicked on. Way to go athletic department...

Yeah, not like there was a major storm coming through or anything that would cause UConn to send non essential personnel home.

As far as the no exchange policy, I'dimagine every single pro and college team has that in place. Can'tblame iUConn at all.

Reaction Score
UConNation said:

All Uconn employees were sent home at 3:30.

Reaction Score
Don’t worry folks, I am sure that when the ACC expands again, School X will be picked over UConn and one of the key facts listed by the ACC as to why is because of UConn’s poor AAC basketball game attendance during snowstorms. The ACC will point out that Miami, Florida State, and Duke do not that that problem, why does UConn. Argh!

Reaction Score
Don’t worry folks, I am sure that when the ACC expands again, School X will be picked over UConn and one of the key facts listed by the ACC as to why is because of UConn’s poor AAC basketball game attendance during snowstorms. The ACC will point out that Miami, Florida State, and Duke do not that that problem, why does UConn. Argh!

Yep, and we will still have a better program than all but the elite schools in the ACC.

Reaction Score

How the heck small can you get? I guess as small as me, replying to this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom