Oh by the way.. | The Boneyard

Oh by the way..

Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow BYers. Have a wonderful day with family and friends, and let's a get a W tonight.

Best wishes to Mrs Dribbles and a special Happy Thanksgiving to her and her family. So glad she is able to be home with them.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving, 'yarders.

Even the ones I have on ignore!

With insincere apologies to August West, very shortly, I will immerse myself in the consumption of massive quantities of wonderful, delicious, roast turkey, stuffed with andouille sausage stuffing and wrapped with bacon. I will sample the other dishes available, but it's the Turkey I'm after. There is something special about Thanksgiving turkey.

Go Huskies!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
9 pm tip is perfect for taking a nap, getting round 2 (3, 4...), have a nice porter or 3 and watch the dogs. Best day ever.
Not quite noon and I think I've had a day's worth calories already. Should go for a run, but I think I'll settle for taking the dog for a long walk.

Thanksgiving, the day when we celebrate gluttony. I love America.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You guys want good mojo for tonight?
Do this :

Or don't . But I'll blame all of you if we lose.

Remember the last time we played on Thanksgiving? Is that a pleasant memory? Is there maybe something we could've learned from that?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even cares about winning around here anymore.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May God bless you and your families throughout this holiday season

Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving. Put on your Husky googles today and just be a fan without reservations. In a compromise I will be eating turkey but have requested ketchup be left in the refrigerator today. My family doesn’t understand but did agree to support me.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

With insincere apologies to August West, very shortly, I will immerse myself in the consumption of massive quantities of wonderful, delicious, roast turkey, stuffed with andouille sausage stuffing and wrapped with bacon. I will sample the other dishes available, but it's the Turkey I'm after. There is something special about Thanksgiving turkey.

Go Huskies!

You put beans in your chili

Reaction Score
In another compromise it Allagash White today. For me not much of a compromise

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Go Huskies!
If this weren't so great, it'd be kinda creepy:

First two lines, check & check.

The stuffing in our bacon-wrapped bird has Italian sausage. I enjoy all the sides as well.

Go Huskies!

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Happy thanksgiving to the yard! May we feast and enjoy a big husky W tonight!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Spatchcocked Turkey on the Weber. Hoponious Union while watching football. Hard cider for the meal. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Happy turkey day.

I am not in the states with my family. I am in Guatemala. So a Huskies win will at least get rid of some of that longing feeling I have.

You put beans in your chili
So?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom