Oh boy......official UCONN versus Michigan prediction thread. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oh boy......official UCONN versus Michigan prediction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know you can't do this but I will. Team A gave up 500 yds to Team B. Team A gave up 418 yds to Team C. Team D gave up 360 yds to Team B. A is Akron. B is JMU. C is Michigan. D is CCSU. Yes the old teacher's school in New Britain. I think sometimes we look too much at the team and the name. Maryland is better than Mich. Better qb, better front 4 on D, better wrs and rbs. Md line should have been 15 in my eyes. This line should be UCONN +8 but I think we lose close one by 5 with CW getting intercepted as they drive for win. Btw on national tv I'll take that over the blowout any day.

Reaction Score
Michigan- 126
UConn- 13

Coach P resigns at the half with the score 119-0.

The players at the half go... pass-pass-puff-puff after his resignation and outscore the Wolverines 13-7 in the 2nd half.

Warde takes over as head coach and puts the program "at risk" after implementing a reward based incentive package to the players consisting primarily of Dunkin Donuts coupons.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
UM turns the ball over 5 times that lead to three scores as UCONN pulls out a 16-15 victory and the stands empty on the field..THat's my hope at least.

Reaction Score
UM turns the ball over 5 times that lead to three scores as UCONN pulls out a 16-15 victory and the stands empty on the field..THat's my hope at least.

I gotta tell you Bill....I like reading your posts and writing mine as it sure makes me smile more. Don't know what the future holds but hey...didn't the Tampa Bay Devil Rays make it to the World Series only 10 years into their existence?

I try to remember it's not just the game itself. It's the before, the during and the after. The only part I really have control over is the before.

I'm ready.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Michigan is still reeling from the most brutal week of practice they ever have. Our lines find their aggression after being called out time and time again and we get a little push at the line of scrimmage.

Philips is healed and continues to standout.

PP and staff figure out those "4 assignment mistakes."

UConn 33
Michigan 28

I think that brutal week in practice means they're going to be brutal on poor PP, he won't know what to do or how to adjust

then he'll tell us he has to do a better job of preparing for the next game

I want to eat crow, with all the fixings, but I just don't give us a chance

the same kids with a different coach, we have a fighters chance. But PP ain't no fighter, he's a puppy that rolls over on his back and then smiles about his beat down

Reaction Score
I gotta tell you Bill....I like reading your posts and writing mine as it sure makes me smile more. Don't know what the future holds but hey...didn't the Tampa Bay Devil Rays make it to the World Series only 10 years into their existence?

I try to remember it's not just the game itself. It's the before, the during and the after. The only part I really have control over is the before.

I'm ready.

The Tampa Bay DEVIL Rays never made the postseason, they only made it AFTER they dropped the Devil! (a Devil Ray is a stingray).

Reaction Score
I am pretty amped up. The wife got a sitter and we're headed to our regular sports bar to watch the game with a few UConn fans.

Amped about getting pummeled by Michigan you ask? No silly. My wife is a very good time after a few Amstel Lights and she still looks amazing and very young at 40 years old. Any who, my 6 year old just came out of our bedroom and said, "Daddy, mommy is wearing that underwear with the string that goes up her butt on your date".

Yes.

Reaction Score
UConn 17 Michigan 16...Michigan misses 50 yarder as game ends. Stats of the game Michigan has three turnovers...UConn has a pick 6, Rushing touchdown, 100 yards rushing for McCombs, no turnovers for UConn

Reaction Score
UConn 17 Michigan 16...Michigan misses 50 yarder as game ends. Stats of the game Michigan has three turnovers...UConn has a pick 6, Rushing touchdown, 100 yards rushing for McCombs, no turnovers for UConn

Damn, you were close...I couldn't believe the game... if Whitmer didn't throw that INT, who knows? Also the missed 46 yarder! What's wrong with the field??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom