Ogundecko | The Boneyard

Ogundecko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why did we fall so far out of favor with him? I mean he committed here, and after the decommit were not even remotely in it with him? He had to like something about UCONN initially. Is it really just that other schools started showing interest and he decided that UCONN isn't bigtime enough?

Reaction Score
Why did we fall so far out of favor with him? I mean he committed here, and after the decommit were not even remotely in it with him? He had to like something about UCONN initially. Is it really just that other schools started showing interest and he decided that UCONN isn't bigtime enough?

Why would you ask a question and provide what is almost certainly the answer yourself?

Reaction Score
Fyi, Ogun's recuiting has taken yet another turn and Clemson has offered at the last minute and is now his leader.

Reaction Score
Fyi, Ogun's recuiting has taken yet another turn and Clemson has offered at the last minute and is now his leader.

LOL. This is why I stopped following this kid a long time ago. Some kids love the media attention they're getting in high school a little too much.

Reaction Score
Just wondering if there was anything that he's said as to why. That's all. And since Syracuse is in his final list of schools, I wouldn't really consider that "bigtime". I guess what I'm wondering is how is the school that he previously committed to not good enough as freaking Syracuse?

Reaction Score
Just wondering if there was anything that he's said as to why. That's all. And since Syracuse is in his final list of schools, I wouldn't really consider that "bigtime". I guess what I'm wondering is how is the school that he previously committed to not good enough as freaking Syracuse?

The Cuse move to the ACC was a big decision for him to keep them on the list, I heard that he wanted to commit to ND, but they were waiting on other guys first and then he soured on ND.

Reaction Score
He's visiting Western Kentucky this weekend.

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling everybody at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom