Offseason Fun - Start, Bench, Cut (G rated FMK) | The Boneyard

Offseason Fun - Start, Bench, Cut (G rated FMK)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Oooh boy - saw this on twitter. Start one, bench one, cut one, with the assumption that they are all in their prime. Me? I'm quitting as coach if I had to do it.

If I had to: Start Stewie, bench Di, cut Maya. (ouch ouch ouch)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That's an impossible decision. Total Sophie's choice - those are the 3 players you could "ink" in for 3 out of the 4 on UCONN's Mt. Rushmore. Each of them brings something completely different and unique, and each are the best at what they did in their prime.

All IMHO of course but...

Dee is the GOAT. Maya could have been a GOAT. Stewie is on her way to becoming a GOAT. Honestly, in their primes, Sue, Dee, Maya and Stewie as 1-4 starters on an all time great team would lose to no one.

Sue is the greatest PG ever. Dee is the GOAT and of course the best 2G ever. Maya (in her prime - shortened career) is probably the best 3 ever, and even tho she's early in her career, Stewie is probably the best 4 ever. Maybe 2nd best if you consider Tina a 4. I get the parameters of the question, but I simply cannot answer it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Reaction Score
Forget it. I’m putting them on a 3x3 team and playing them all. Add any 4th player you’d like. They’d win every game
Wow... a 3x3 team with those three in their prime. Give me the pay per view rights to that!

Reaction Score
I couldn't choose so I decided to leave it up to chance. I marked three coins Di, Maya and Stewie respectively. I flipped each coin 1,000 times and the one with most heads plays, second most sits and third most gets cut. Wouldn't you know it, all three got 1,000 heads.

Reaction Score
Simple: start Stewie, she is in her prime. Bench DT- she's still good but clearly near the end of her career. Cut Maya- because she is no longer playing.

Now why do I feel like I need to take a shower with a high pressure steam hose????

Reaction Score
Since Maya is not playing anymore,
Start Stewie, bench DT, cut Maya

Lol I remember in one podcast Sue was asked this question, start bench trade. Her answer is start DT, bench Stewie, trade Maya

Reactions: UHF

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Anyone cutting Stewie is bananas. No one else has four college rings. Not Maya (two), not DT (three). It's not even close.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Simple: start Stewie, she is in her prime. Bench DT- she's still good but clearly near the end of her career. Cut Maya- because she is no longer playing.

Now why do I feel like I need to take a shower with a high pressure steam hose????
Not so simple. The game is all 3 in their "prime".

Reaction Score
Reminds me of getting worked up into a terror as a small kid by imagining my mom had died. Didn't take long to tell myself, "Don't do that!"

UHF

Reaction Score
Trick question. There is no single correct answer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom