Officiating | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’ve thought the officiating has been horrendous in every game this season except tonight. I thought it was decent and that’s likely because Cahill had the game who I think is one of the better refs in the conference. No problem on them calling the T’s. They wanted to stay in control of the game and they did. I thought both teams got away with some stuff and I prefer that than a whistle on everything.
What is wrong with the people on this board?? First Valentine and now Cahill?? Neither one of them reffed this game tonight. If you’re gonna bitch about the refs, at least direct it at the right guys.

Reaction Score
3 second call was fine. Refs seemed concerned about losing control of the game when it really wasn’t an issue. These are conference games and there will always be a bit more verbal back-and-forth. Refs aren’t used to Clingnan size and style. Found were 16-16, only 1 player with 4 fouls. I have seen worse officiated games

Reaction Score
I’ve thought the officiating has been horrendous in every game this season except tonight. I thought it was decent and that’s likely because Cahill had the game who I think is one of the better refs in the conference. No problem on them calling the T’s. They wanted to stay in control of the game and they did. I thought both teams got away with some stuff and I prefer that than a whistle on everything.
Cahill? That’s funny because my dad and I used to call O’Connell “the look-a-like” because from some angles he looked like Cahill. But he doesn’t anymore and tonight the silver-haired guy was O’Connell. Cahill may be retired.

Reaction Score
It’s the second game in a row Jackson was jawing the opposition. He should just play or it’s going to cost us at the wrong time.
Meh. Keep the edge. We’ve been missing that for a while.

Reaction Score
No excuse for not reviewing Clingan getting elbowed in the mouth. Whoever was head of this crew should be docked pay for that.

Reaction Score
Every message board after every game for every team complains about the refs and the calls. Oregon, Iowa State, Butler, etc all their fans complained. Just like guys here are complaining.

The free throws for Providence / Marquette was 49-18 in Providence favor. Refs suck all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom