Officially Official | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Officially Official

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well "predicting" is such a strong term....

Do you think we'd need a 20-0 record to win the conference? I'm just saying that we'll be in the hunt, you declaration of how much our former colleagues have improved notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
Actually it was said in jest, but could you remind me what banners are flying at dear olde PC?

Reaction Score
Actually it was said in jest, but could you remind me what banners are flying at dear olde PC?
They won the hockey national title a few years ago.

Reaction Score

Why are you here if you want hugs you're not getting them and also want UConn fans to say "Oh no we have to play PC twice a year"? You are here because you care we are coming back and you normally can handle a little crap thrown your way. If you can't then leave FriarJ you invited yourself.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

I didn't call you by your true moniker for a reason.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
IDK, many of us not entirely young guys sure hope to live as long or longer than you and may have established trusts, invested a few Shekels, explored LTC insurance, etc. A few of us aspire to the same energy level as Mick Jagger last night. :rolleyes:
If I still know who I am then and live to mid 90s, buy me a beer. Following recruiting for next year is optimistic enough.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

More accurately the cheating whores finally reconciling with the last standing member of the Original Big East.

Basically, we are Hodor. We allowed the rest of them to escape and got killed for it.

Reaction Score
More accurately the cheating whores finally reconciling with the last standing member of the Original Big East.

Basically, we are Hodor. We allowed the rest of them to escape and got killed for it.
Cheating whores? Last standing member of the Orginal Big East?

What???

Reaction Score
He thinks UConn is in the same league academically with Georgetown and Villanova. Nothing wrong with UConn but John is a bit delusional.

Reaction Score
I'm impressed with all the smack talking considering we've been a joke of a basketball program the last 3 years or so.
Perhaps we can hold some of our artillery for when Hurley really turns this around (which he will in short order)

Reaction Score
Let’s hope our strong b-ball programs can help with our football scheduling. Great move for b-ball and I’m excited for that. Overall, I think in 20 years we might look back at this as one of the worst decisions ever made by UConn, but only time will tell if this was a good or bad move.
As opposed to what? Our mens team and football team have been a poop show the last few years with no sign of improvement until DH got here and his success isnt guaranteed. The football program is a lost case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom