Official Well Done Tim Boyle Thread | The Boneyard

Official Well Done Tim Boyle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Tim was threatening to become a Taliek Brown level Boneyard legend.

Cool for him that he has this story the rest of his life.

He was the prototypical manager today. Didn't turn it over. Threw a really nice ball on most throws. Put a HUGE lump in my throat to start the Boyle-Anderson-Thomas TD play.

He took several hits and stayed tall.

Good for him.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I will say this; he minimized the opportunities for mistakes, which is a definite improvement. I only counted two balls that were highly likely to have been picks. In arguably the biggest game of anyone on the team's career, he didn't get rattled and stuck to what the coaches put in front of him. Regardless of anything else (and I hope that there's a serious discussion between Diaco, Verducci, and Lineburg about what will be done if Shirreffs is out for next week), he was our quarterback for the W and that deserves appreciation.

Reaction Score
He held down the fort, I'll give him props. He wasn't god awful, but he had me nervous about our offense on most drives. He did a serviceable job with Shirrefs sidelined.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He earned his scholarship today, regardless of anything else that may happen. This is a huge win.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Not sure what happened but great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I agree. Under tremendous pressure Tim did what had to be done and UConn got a huge win.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I have probably been the hardest critic of Boyle on here, but hats off to him today.

What a win.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Very happy for this kid. Didn't win the game, but kept them ahead.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Hats off to Boyle. Happy for him.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Very happy for this kid. Didn't win the game, but kept them ahead.
I agree plus he made smart choices when making throws and didn't force anything. He also took a hell of a beating and kept on plugging along. I give him credit. Good for him!

Reaction Score
Not the backup QB we needed but the one we deserved. I was crying for Davis to loss his redshirt but Boyle was exactly what you would have hoped today.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
My group was aghast when Tim.came in but he showed up HUGE. He managed the win w/o major mistakes. Big props to Mr. Boyle tonight.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
He didn't turn the ball over and engineered enough offense to kill some clock. Wasn't pretty but a W is a W. Good job Tim!

Reaction Score
Anderson threw the best pass tonight... Boyle did everything just enough not to lose. Outside that play, which was almost a disaster, the offense was pretty anemic at times.

In the end, he did exactly what a backup is supposed to do. Came in, gave the team a chance to win... Not pretty, but a win is a win..

Reaction Score
He did his job. Manage the game and don't make mistakes that could cost your team. The fact that we nursed a lead the whole game and the D was playing lights out allowed this strategy to work. It wasn't an easy situation to get thrown into but he did just enough to help his team win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom