Official Silence the Shocker Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official Silence the Shocker Game Thread

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams very predictable and slow. Larrier erratic. Guys not mentally ready.

We have no identity. The amount of times that Ollie has the team playing zone is crazy.
Jalen has been pretty good so far. Bad take

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams very predictable and slow. Larrier erratic. Guys not mentally ready.

We have no identity. The amount of times that Ollie has the team playing zone is crazy.
I want to believe in Jalen but he makes it very difficult.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thank Goodness David O has two early fouls. That eliminates one of Ollie’s horrible coaching moves to start him. Carlton and Diarra already making a difference. Glad he pulled Anderson for Vital too.

Reaction Score
Need to design a play to get the guys out of that man press. Both times we barely got it in, and it was ugly. Right in the corner.

Reaction Score

I forgot about Cobb, no idea why he's not into the game.

In the pecking order of bigs, it should be:
Cobb
Diarra
Carlton
Whaley
Onuorah

Of course, KO starts the two at the bottom.

Reaction Score

Jalen has scored on a floater into the lane, perfect alley-oop to Diarra, missed a wide open 3, and turned over a pass that should have been handled by Whaley for an easy layup.

Reaction Score
Thank Goodness David O has two early fouls. That eliminates one of Ollie’s horrible coaching moves to start him. Carlton and Diarra already making a difference. Glad he pulled Anderson for Vital too.

Feel AA should have gotten the quick hook after the travel though. Better late than never I guess

Reaction Score
Amazing that Ollie can not figure out that Diarra is the answer to this team's lack of energy problem at the beginning of games. Every single game we start slowly, no matter who we are playing. And yet, he starts Onourah again. I agree with you anti-Ollie guys that he (Ollie) just does not seem to have a feel for how to use his players to the best of their abilities. And unfortunately I find myself agreeing with you all on many other levels these days, as well.

And why the love for Onourah, who seemingly brings nothing to the floor? Frustrating as can be to watch...

Reaction Score
Jalen will need some rest this game for sure. Will Ollie make it happen?

Reaction Score
so.... is Cobb supposed to be playing point forward...

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Why the Jalen hate he hasn’t been bad yet today lol
Jalen gets exposed for critisism, because he is forced to do a lot on his own.... Most of the time ridiculing him is just low hanging fruit, it's easy bc he has to do a lot on the offensive end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom