pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Photo courtesy of John A.

BW40QKcCQAEq3Ky.jpg

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Can someone there ask Hartley her height? While you are at it, ask KML her height too.

Thanks.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Can someone there ask Hartley her height? While you are at it, ask KML her height too.

Thanks.

Was just looking back at some HS stories and her father is quoted as saying she's a legit 5' 10"

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Was just looking back at some HS stories and her father is quoted as saying she's a legit 5' 10"
but has she grown any since that quote and was he talking in shoes or barefoot? And had he measured in metric and then converted and what calculation did he use for the conversion and was the calculator from a reputable american firm of a cheap asian knock off?
See ... thats the problem - you never get the whole story and everyone is trying to mislead you!!!
(better take my meds again with this subject reappearing!)

Reaction Score
Just watched the show on ESPN3.

So nice to see the mutual Geno / Kevin respect. Great for the school and the BB programs.

Looks like a GREAT time was had by all.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
John cleaned that up a little. I believe I heard "We are in a GD league of our own".

Yes, he did. Unfortunately, I was taping his speech, and turned it off just before that line.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
The night was really up beat, fun and exciting. The crowd was large and into it. The Pre Game video was excellent. The Geno Tag Line I thought was awesome- "We are in a League of our own"---and I think he precluded (not sure if that is a word?) by something like this- Don't kid yourself, Uconn is and has been and will continue to be the Center of the Universe in college basketball, or the capitol of college basketball. It was great, and Geno's and Kevin's demeanor was awesome and it is nice to see some real synergy being created from both the men's and women's programs. Geno and Kevin seam to really like each other which just seams to benefit UConn and all of us moving forward, especially with some of the recent violations in the men's program, this league change, etc.... The best part for me was after the program being able to easily access the entire women's team on the court for a good 30 minutes! Getting previous pictures signed, new pictures, etc... The girls were so gracious, and appreciative and open to all of us- as usual. I got a chance to chat with Courtney Ekmark and her parents, what another wonderful family coming in. They seamed to be overwhelmed by the night. S Chong's body has transformed since the girl I met and chatted with at the Regionals in Bridgeport. Her mother is a real live wire and really nice and excited about her being here! Morgan Tuck, my personal favorite was as pleasant as she always appears to be. Her parents are absolute gems that I met by accident in Hartford last year as they were trying to figure out how to get to the XL Center from near their hotel. Moriah Jefferson played and even personally seams like a totally different, more mature young lady, with confidence just bursting from her. KML is one of the absolutely nicest young ladies to talk to. None of them give off the air of arrogance or cockiness ever when I have been fortunate to be around them. It is one of their greatest traits IMO. Stephanie is Stephanie and was swarmed by everyone- she is very special and made time for every child that asked for pics and signatures. Brianna Banks looks great. Kiah looks fabulous. Fasten your seat belts, this team is going to be absolutely scary tough to beat. Moriah did a world class cross over dribble that I never saw last year beating Napier I think. Stephanie rejected a shot of one of the guys. The women played harder than the guys and it is inbread and instinctive that they would rather die than let someone score. Bria was gliding around the court with alot of ease it appeared. And Stewie and Morgan looked like they belonged on the court with the guys. I predict a 40 pt victory minimum against Stamford. If not for the two recent walk ons, I would be at over 50. I really think this is a juggernaut of epic proportions. Sorry to be so long winded - for anyone who actually had the courage to get through the "dribble". Trying to capture the spirit as I saw it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Undoubtably, we will beat Stamford by at least 40. We are always tough on those local highschools.

Reaction Score
Did anybody notice what that "one special thing is going to happen" was?

Reaction Score
Did anybody notice what that "one special thing is going to happen" was?

Uhhhhhhhhhh ... maybe seeing two high-quality mixed teams playing entertaining, all-stops-out basketball against one another?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Undoubtably, we will beat Stamford by at least 40. We are always tough on those local highschools.
Classic- like where your head is at! Scary!

Reaction Score
Uhhhhhhhhhh ... maybe seeing two high-quality mixed teams playing entertaining, all-stops-out basketball against one another?

We knew that ahead of time. I thought we were awaiting a surprise. Someone here proposed the possibility of A'ja committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom