Official Ding-Dong the P Era is Dead Thread | The Boneyard

Official Ding-Dong the P Era is Dead Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It still stupefies me that PP had a team with five NFL draft picks in 2013 and didn't win a game (although Weist got three).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Officially and certifiably, take your pledge here to never mention it again. No memes, no avatars, no signatures, as of today, it never happened.

Yes, indeed.

But before it ends, I'd like to thank him for bringing us players like Campenni, Myers, Stewart, Walsh, Joseph, Carrezola, Fatukasi, Melifonwu, Summers, Williams, etc., to a defense that kept a top20 team with a prolific offense to just 13 offensive points.

I'd like to thank him for players like Newsome, Thomas, Knappe, Samra, Hopkins, Myers, Bloom, Levy, and...dare I say it...Boyle...to put 20 on a Todd Orlando-led defense who have played extremely well most of the year.

So let's close the book on the man, but let's also thank him for bringing some really special kids here to represent the University of Connecticut and taking out a top20 team on national television... :cool:

Reaction Score
This crossed my mind on the Summers pick. No lie

Reaction Score
It's so hard to extinguish my genuine hatred for the person who shall forthwith no longer be mentioned. I despise that a- hole and his evil buddy. There done. I think.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The win tonight means we have climbed out of the grave that those two nincompoops dug for us. Next year should be awfully fun around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom