Official Cull the Cougars Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official Cull the Cougars Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those of you talking football smack, keep in mind that you finished 6-7 and lost to MARSHALL in the "Who gives a crap?" Bowl. Somebody remind me the last time UCONN had a double-digit win season in football. Even the year UCONN brought 15 people to the Fiesta Bowl, they didn't even have double-digit wins. Meanwhile, we bring 25k to our bowl.

Meanwhile, you can't stop us from scoring.

Win a National Championship in any sport but Golf and then talk to me!

Reaction Score
Those of you talking football smack, keep in mind that you finished 6-7 and lost to MARSHALL in the "Who gives a crap?" Bowl. Somebody remind me the last time UCONN had a double-digit win season in football. Even the year UCONN brought 15 people to the Fiesta Bowl, they didn't even have double-digit wins. Meanwhile, we bring 25k to our bowl.

Thanks for stopping by and allowing us to beat you in football and basketball in your own gym, it was a pleasure.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

You are a supreme DB
Go out and get yourself a legit BBall coach not a perennial cheater
Football - Christ in Texas you better be good in football. Yeah you had a good year but again, who did you lose to? That lousy UConn program?
Stick to your board (if UH has one) and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Thanks for the much needed win today - LOSER

Reaction Score
Not that it's a great excuse, but Houston to Atlanta is like 700 miles and 11 hours in the car. Hartford to Pheonix is 2500 miles and 37 hours. I'm sure many of you hayseeds drove.

That's no excuse. FOOTBALL is what drives the bus for realignment. UCONN had the benefit of playing in a BCS Conference and still couldn't cut it. You were invited to a big time bowl and couldn't deliver. There's a reason why UCONN isn't in the B1G or the ACC right now. Especially the latter.

We're still going to get into the tournament regardless of today's results.

Reaction Score
Since cougar hippy started shooting his mouth off his precious cougs are 0-2 versus UConn in football and hoops. Keep it up son.

Reaction Score
That's no excuse. FOOTBALL is what drives the bus for realignment. UCONN had the benefit of playing in a BCS Conference and still couldn't cut it. You were invited to a big time bowl and couldn't deliver. There's a reason why UCONN isn't in the B1G or the ACC right now. Especially the latter.

We're still going to get into the tournament regardless of today's results.
How is that not a reason?

Reaction Score
Um, the p5 reference. Who gives a ..... That's what I'm saying.. Understand that?
Hold on a second. You make a stupid duck*ing comment about UCONN and the P5. Then when someone calls you out on it you say "who gives a ?" Don't be an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom