Official Cull the Cougars Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official Cull the Cougars Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The guy thought his coach invented the phrase "next man up," you are dealing with a serious mouth breather.

This was one of the funniest arguments I've seen on the Boneyard. Top 3 easily

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Dominated in football and now kicking ass in basketball. Love it.
Hey Cougar, we know you guys are so happy because this is your national championship game. We will be laughing when you're stuck in this conference and we are P5 bound..

Reaction Score
Hey Cougar, we know you guys are so happy because this is your national championship game. We will be laughing when you're stuck in this conference and we are P5 bound..
Ugh, not sure I'd be slinging P5 stuff around until we are at the table.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Little BB sense. How do you pick up two charges in two minutes?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
champs99and04 said:
That Sam Cassell cameo was rough.

Predictably, too.

Reaction Score
Those of you talking football smack, keep in mind that you finished 6-7 and lost to MARSHALL in the "Who gives a crap?" Bowl. Somebody remind me the last time UCONN had a double-digit win season in football. Even the year UCONN brought 15 people to the Fiesta Bowl, they didn't even have double-digit wins. Meanwhile, we bring 25k to our bowl.

Meanwhile, you can't stop us from scoring.

Reaction Score
Cougar Hippy said:
Those of you talking football smack, keep in mind that you finished 6-7 and lost to MARSHALL in the "Who gives a crap?" Bowl. Somebody remind me the last time UCONN had a double-digit win season in football. Even the year UCONN brought 15 people to the Fiesta Bowl, they didn't even have double-digit wins. Meanwhile, we bring 25k to our bowl. Meanwhile, you can't stop us from scoring.
13-1, and you still lost to us. Let's not start comparing athletic programs. It'll be a short lived convo. 14 Nat'l titles in basketball speaks for itself.

Reaction Score
Those of you talking football smack, keep in mind that you finished 6-7 and lost to MARSHALL in the "Who gives a crap?" Bowl. Somebody remind me the last time UCONN had a double-digit win season in football. Even the year UCONN brought 15 people to the Fiesta Bowl, they didn't even have double-digit wins. Meanwhile, we bring 25k to our bowl.

Your coach file that "Next Man Up" trademark yet?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Our Fiesta Bowl drew over 10M TVs. Your bowl against FSU drew about half that. People across the country do not care about Houston whatsoever. Neither do we.

Reaction Score
Every dribble drive from Hamilton looks the same, d**k around by the foul line, behind the back dribble/spin move, throw up a brick

Reaction Score

Not that it's a great excuse, but Houston to Atlanta is like 700 miles and 11 hours in the car. Hartford to Pheonix is 2500 miles and 37 hours. I'm sure many of you hayseeds drove.

Reaction Score
Holy hell is Adams slow, he had like a 10 foot head start on that guy.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Someone else needs to handle substitutions for Ollie. He's friggin' terrible at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom