Official Cull the Cougars Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official Cull the Cougars Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Personally, I think @Cougar Hippy brings good mojo to our board. He ran his mouth before our football game and we all know what happened. As soon as he came here to talk hoops, rightful order was restored and the weaker team lost.

Feel free to come by every time we play you, Hippy. Too bad we don't play you also-rans every week in both sports! You're the 4th most popular team in the city of Houston so I guess you're used to also-ran status.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Could someone please clue me in on why the cougar mascots paint themselves up like the band members in KISS? I don't get the tie in.

Lol @ Houston

NmUFm7k.jpg

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Hold on a second. You make a stupid duck*ing comment about UCONN and the P5. Then when someone calls you out on it you say "who gives a ?" Don't be an imbecile.
You're a moron dude. I'm saying we will be in a better conference before Houston, you have a problem with that as a Husky fan than you're an imbecile.

Reaction Score
You're a moron dude. I'm saying we will be in a better conference before Houston, you have a problem with that as a Husky fan than you're an imbecile.
Although that is nothing close to what you said.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Athlete94 said:
Until we are, we are not and there simply is no predicting conference futures. If you've been a UConn fan for anything longer than a year you should get that. UConn fans using " someday we will be in P5 and you won't " screams pathetic. Bash people over the head with our titles or years of excellence, not with " maybe we will be in P5 someday , because you don't know that. The conference affiliation fan trump card screams " I'm a Syracuse fan" and it doesn't get lower than that.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Although that is nothing close to what you said.
Um yeah I did.
Until we are, we are not and there simply is no predicting conference futures. If you've been a UConn fan for anything longer than a year you should get that. UConn fans using " someday we will be in P5 and you won't " screams pathetic. Bash people over the head with our titles or years of excellence, not with " maybe we will be in P5 someday , because you don't know that. The conference affiliation fan trump card screams " I'm a Syracuse fan" and it doesn't get lower than that.
news flash I can say what ever I want. Anyone over analyzing a comment for no more than what it's worth needs something better to do. Last time I checked we are all husky fans and want the same thing for the team, win and win championships. Get a life...

Reaction Score
Um yeah I did.

news flash I can say what ever I want. Anyone over analyzing a comment for no more than what it's worth needs something better to do. Last time I checked we are all husky fans and want the same thing for the team, win and win championships. Get a life...
Hey Cougar, we know you guys are so happy because this is your national championship game. We will be laughing when you're stuck in this conference and we are P5 bound..
I responded to this comment by you. You look like an balloon knot talking like this, especially given our conference situation.

The use of "news flash" sounds like my 16 year old step sister. Is that you Meghan?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I responded to this comment by you. You look like an balloon knot talking like this, especially given our conference situation.

The use of "news flash" sounds like my 16 year old step sister. Is that you Meghan?
You're an idiot dude, plan and fnkg simple...

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Yeah, go graduate college fools. Go jump on the Houston board and buddy up with minidarren and who ever is in high school on this board and go pop some pimples.

Reaction Score
Um yeah I did.

Oh DANG Jethro!! He played the "Get a life" card!! You just got served, August_West!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]

Reaction Score
Oh DANG Jethro!! He played the "Get a life" card!! You just got served, August_West!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]
It's rare that you get a "news flash" and "get a life" in the same post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom