Official Clobber the Cougs Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Official Clobber the Cougs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's 12 men penalties because of Myers moron were running different formations

Reaction Score
It's not all the coaches fault there's been times guys have just run out there

Reaction Score
It's equally amazing how our coaching staff can kill opportunities with bad clock management and dis organization

Reaction Score
Stop sparing Boyle's feelings and bench him. This isn't Tulane; they're not going to win ugly against a team like Houston. I'd rather see Davis or Anderson get a chance to keep this offense moving.

Reaction Score
Don't know if the D can shoulder the team for the game. Holding Houston to no TDs in 2nd half us a TALL order especially if O cannot sustain drives.

Reaction Score
Stop sparing Boyle's feelings and bench him. This isn't Tulane; they're not going to win ugly against a team like Houston. I'd rather see Davis or Anderson get a chance to keep this offense moving.
You are incredibly dumb. Boyle hasn't even been that bad. He has no turnovers first of all and second of all who the hell do you think is going to do better there's a reason none of them are gonna sniff playing time. Waste a year of Davis eligibility?

Reaction Score
Do you realize we can't run the same offense without Myers either? We run out of a 2 toght end set

Reaction Score
My question is are they any better? We're winning right now...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
With nothing to base this on, I have a hunch that Anderson has more awareness and throws a better ball than Boyle. But since he's more of a dual-threat guy, he could get run-happy and invite another dirty hit.

Reaction Score
I'd definitely give Andrrson a few series and see if he catches a little lightening in a bottle.

Reaction Score
With nothing to base this on, I have a hunch that Anderson has more awareness and throws a better ball than Boyle. But since he's more of a dual-threat guy, he could get run-happy and invite another dirty hit.
You have me interested in Anderson, but until Diaco makes a change, gotta support Boyle... at least until he just completely fails

Reaction Score
I think there's a reason Anderson isn't in there. None have you have ever seen him play qb in a game for us. You don't just throw him in like that that's a recipe for disaster

Reaction Score
You are incredibly dumb. Boyle hasn't even been that bad. He has no turnovers first of all and second of all who the hell do you think is going to do better there's a reason none of them are gonna sniff playing time. Waste a year of Davis eligibility?
Not dumb - there were 3 passes that easily could have been picked. You play to win today.

Reaction Score
Need to score about 2 2nd half TD's in this one. Can we do it? Can't ask for more from the D.

Reaction Score
Not dumb - there were 3 passes that easily could have been picked. You play to win today.
Agreed, but is replacing Boyle playing to win? Pretty sure if they haven't, then chances are, the coaching staff thinks he's our best option

Reaction Score
Need to score about 2 2nd half TD's in this one. Can we do it? Can't ask for more from the D.
I'm just asking for a defensive TD, lol that might be too much to ask tho

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
What is score?

Reaction Score
The disorganization has been embarrassing. I wonder if the coaches are more nervous than our backup QB! It sure seems that way. If we can pick up some rushers in the second half and maybe not pointlessly run EVERY flipping first down we may have a chance.

And for Jehova's (no dis) sake when in doubt get the ball short, medium or long to Thomas or Newsome out of the backfield. How hard can that be?

Finally did we pass up a 51 yard FG? Conditions seem pretty good out there and I think another 3 pts could be crucial. Give Puyol a shot at these especially now with the offense in turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom