Official Cinci Semi Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Official Cinci Semi Game Thread

Reaction Score
Can't imagine this set of crap referees working an old BE tourney in MSG, terrible

Uh, you do realize that was Karl Hess out there, right? Long time BE ref.

Reaction Score
The refs were all bad but the younger ref was absolutely abysmal.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Dude anytime you have a huge statistical abberation of this nature. It smells.
It may smell, but Cincy doesn't win this game if they don't shoot 85% from the free throw line.

Reaction Score
UConn better raise holy hell with the AAC with formal protest and threaten to leave if this isn't investigated. This was a fix.

Yes, because the AAC wouldn't want the possibility of a third team in the NCAA's and a good crowd tomorrow. It wasn't a fix, the refs did a great job, as well that could of been expected with two physical teams like this. I have no complaints.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
UConn better raise holy hell with the AAC with formal protest and threaten to leave if this isn't investigated. This was a fix.

Why would the AAC fix a game against its flagship program, on its home floor, destroying the possibility of UConn getting the league an extra bid?

I realize you're mad, but think it through. It was just poor officiating, period.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Yes, because the AAC wouldn't want the possibility of a third team in the NCAA's and a good crowd tomorrow. It wasn't a fix, the refs did a great job, as well that could of been expected with two physical teams like this. I have no complaints.
The refs did a terrible job, but you are right: if anything they would have fixed it for us to try to get 3 teams in.

Reaction Score
Why would the AAC fix a game against its flagship program, on its home floor, destroying the possibility of UConn getting the league an extra bid?

I realize you're mad, but think it through. It was just poor officiating, period.
Referees get bought off...happened in the past and will happen again.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Your first sentence, I agree with. Your second sentence is LOL funny. Good one.

Reaction Score
Yah, I can not believe your 78-44 prediction was so close, spot on!

Reaction Score

They did a good job of hijacking the game, but I don't blame Cincy for it. They were the better team. But the refs need to just let the players play.

Reaction Score

This without a doubt one the most moronic statements in the history of mankind. There's just no possible anyone with vision could say "the refs did a great job." What are you, special ?

Reaction Score
Never seen anything like it. The young men never had a chance against those three clowns.

4805845_orig.png

Reaction Score
Something isn't right. It's blatantly obvious

I know what I just saw and something really stinks. How could any refs in an important game be that one-sided, that incompetent? That's the real question, not how many teams does the AAC want. Maybe they'd rather have Cincy get a better seed than have UConn possibly lose to SMU anyway. Who TF knows but they were a disgrace and had to be aware of their impact on this game..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom