Official Belittle the Bearcats Thread

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Cumberland and Washington have hideous shots that just go in with no logic

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brimah is a legit capable D-1 big man calm your horses. Without him, we would be blown out and this wouldn't even be a game. Check out the plus and minus with Amida and without to see how valuable he is. Jalen having another no show and everyone else other than Purvis not doing anything.

P.S. Amida dominate the NCAA all the way to the NBA

His +/- is really bad.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Brimah and facey lost their assignments 3 times in a row in a single digit game. Game over. Everyone knows clark and Washington can shoot deep but those two refuse to guard the 3 point line. Terrible.

Every lob brimah finishes after being a defensive sieve all game just pisses me off

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I saw the stat during the 1st half that Cincy was 1-10 from 3.

They are currently 11-24.

Do the math.

Reaction Score
Again, these refs are awful. I just can't believe how poorly AAC games are called.
Even the best refs would not make up this deficit...no, the loss is on the players themselves...

Reaction Score
I have finally arrived at the conclusion KO is a walking disaster that caught some lighting in a bottle and there is little behind it. I can't believe what I have seen today. Coaching malpractice allowing 3 to be undefended for so long.

Reaction Score
It was a response to a post about Brimah & Facey being bad today

I follow the C's, and the Nets since I want to ensure they suck balls and we get the most ping pong balls

The fact you feel the need to point this out. These aren't pros. These are kids. Maybe you should follow an NBA team, the nets are pretty bad. You'd enjoy pointing things out about them on a nets forum maybe.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wow brimah just was as emasculated on both ends of the floor in 20 seconds more than I may have ever seen
Brimah just getting punked on both ends like a soft kitty cat.

Let me go officially on record.

I think he cares. I think he tries. He's just very limited in what he can do.

And the only option UConn has is to use Facey at the 5 and go small.

In the meantime it's brutal to watch him against skilled players.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'll give some credit to Cinci here. As bad as our 3 point defense has been, they have more big guys who can hit 3s than I've seen in a long time. These aren't the guards doing this damage. It's tough to defend the 3 when in means your whole front court needs to extend that far. And they don't miss any open looks. We miss wide open 3s 75% of the time.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This run during garbage time will give the uninterested national public the impression this was a game.

The 10 minutes time of 18:00 to 8:00 in the second half was the game. It's been garbage time since then.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This run during garbage time will give the uninterested national public the impression this was a game.

The 10 minutes time of 18:00 to 8:00 in the second half was the game. It's been garbage time since then.

Bettors are pulling their hair right now

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Brimah with another turd sandwich performance. Bobbling everything on O and ineffective on D.

I think he either turned it over or took some pathetic shot that looked like a 7 year old trying to reach the rim about 5 or 6 times in a row in the first half

Reaction Score
I drove down to the game from north of Cincy today and that's the first time i've seen Uconn in person this year. There generally seems to be a lack of quickness/explosiveness at just about every position. Ollie has to get some guys that are a little harder to defend. Cincy's top scorer didn't even score, and we got drubbed. Not good. That said, Kyle Washington and of course Gary Clark are tough on the offensive end. Brimah just can't step out on the floor to defend Washington so it's almost like shooting free throws for him. Awkward shot, but he knocks them down. You rarely see a team's front court have as many 3's as the backcourt, but i think they may have. They have a lot of options on offense.

H

huskymagic

I have finally arrived at the conclusion KO is a walking disaster that caught some lighting in a bottle and there is little behind it. I can't believe what I have seen today. Coaching malpractice allowing 3 to be undefended for so long.

Welcome to the club lol. People still think Brimah is the problem with this team. Jalen with another no show and other than Purvis and Brimah the rest of the team didn't do anything.

Kevin Ollie is over his head and it's plainly obvious. His idiotic switches to zone defense or useless traps and substituting at inoppurtune times is making us look really bad. Next year will be very telling for him moving forward. The main thing Ollie coached teams lack is toughness and desire to win.

Reaction Score
Even the best refs would not make up this deficit...no, the loss is on the players themselves...

I'm def not blaming the reffing and I agree with you but the overall consistency and quality of officiating is maddening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom