Official Andre Drummond Video Thread | The Boneyard

Official Andre Drummond Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you haven't checked out the Drummond videos, you really need to.
Here's a start:

Reaction Score

Some footage below may be redundant (same games but from different angles), but do you really have something better to do right now?

Reaction Score
Team USA action. Not too much footage, but here's what there is:
vs. Lithuania. FF to 3:26

vs. Poland 2:35 and 3:35

vs. Australia

Alright, so that about takes care of 99% of the stuff available for him on youtube.
Hopefully he keeps up the hard work and dedication so we can see a lot more of this kind of stuff in the coming years.

Reaction Score
Team USA action. Not too much footage, but here's what there is:
vs. Lithuania. FF to 3:26

vs. Poland 2:35 and 3:35

vs. Australia

Alright, so that about takes care of 99% of the stuff available for him on youtube.
Hopefully he keeps up the hard work and dedication so we can see a lot more of this kind of stuff in the coming years.

Reaction Score
Just when I thought I saw the last Drummond thread....................................

Thanks but very soon we won't need these. :cool:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this is the 2nd best thread of all time.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Seriously name the last 18 year old with that kind of handle at his size.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Thoughts after overdosing on AD mixtapes and such.
  • Not too many big men actually tried to play D on him.
  • His handle at that size reminds me a lot of Bob McAdoo.
  • His jump shot is clean, but he shoots it from out in front of himself instead of from over the top of his head. Remains to be seen how effective it is for him in a league where most teams have a skilled player in his size range. It does remind me of a big from the past, but I can't think of who it was.
  • He dunks with little effort as far as going up, and throws the ball down hard. Also he's not afraid of using both hands, which might not win him any style points on a lot of his dunks, but last I checked, style points don't count in the actual score.
  • Many (most?) of the blocks I saw in the videos could easily have been called either a foul or a goaltend.
  • He has a good ability to convert poorly thrown alley oop passes.
  • I didn't see enough defensive board work in the vids to get a real handle on it, but he does appear to look up court first when he brings one down.
  • The behind the head passing ability in traffic is the most highlight reel worthy of his current skill set. Very impressive for a big guy.
Can't wait for the season to begin. Still looking at Jlamb as 'the guy' on this team, but the options are amazing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's not only that he can elevate. It's how quickly he does it. And passing and dribbling for a big is just incredible. It's good to hear he's working on his free throw and being a gym rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom