Official 2014 Commit Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Official 2014 Commit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They were listing school and state where kid is from, not the state the school is in.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Here it is! Arkeel Newsome signs his NLOI!!!

Reaction Score
If Newsome doesn't sign Nostical will run naked during the spring game. :rolleyes: There is no chance Newsome doesn't sign. Anyone else who lives in snow bound area can just send it in tomorrow. Not to worry people.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Your wish comes true. You're wrong.

Wohoo! I guess the thing at his school will still be tomorrow even though he signed today.

Technically, I'm not wrong though. My point was no LOI today, no UConn. Newsome didn't let it come to that. :)

Reaction Score
Still waiting on McAllister, Diggs, Lawley and Rutherford. Anyone else?

Reaction Score
Still waiting on McAllister, Diggs, Lawley and Rutherford. Anyone else?

Yep, the couple of random WR, LB and DB surprises that we all hope the staff has been working hard to get!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Wohoo! I guess the thing at his school will still be tomorrow even though he signed today.

Technically, I'm not wrong though. My point was no LOI today, no UConn. Newsome didn't let it come to that. :)

Lagow didn't sign LOI on signing day, but still went to UConn. Kinda. My favorite UConn player of all time.

Reaction Score
No, they had it completely wrong. And they've had McAllister's profile under both Carrezola and Crozier now.

EZ big boy, I was referring to the banners they were posting of the kids, not the bios. Let's be happy that they are bombarding us w/info., which is a pleasant change. We can work on copy and paste later.

Reaction Score
Hopefully, WR Don'Yeh Patterson from California
I've seen his name thrown around the board a bit but haven't seen any info otherwise. Anything you can provide? Did he make a visit? If not I highly doubt he comes across country without checking it out first.

Reaction Score
EZ big boy, I was referring to the banners they were posting of the kids, not the bios. Let's be happy that they are bombarding us w/info., which is a pleasant change. We can work on copy and paste later.

Yeah. You're still wrong big boy.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Anyone confused by what the heck we're trying to watch on campusinsiders.com? I keep refreshing and I'm completely done hearing about the recruiting luck of the Irish.

I gave up when I was watching Mountain West basketball discussion.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
If kids don't sign today, I don't feel confident that they will ever play for the Huskies.

Hope I'm wrong regarding Newsome.

Seriously? Calm down guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member