Offers To Commitments Ratios | The Boneyard

Offers To Commitments Ratios

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
If you sort by acceptance rate, we are #10 in the country!

Based on the number of scholarships offered(126), we are THREE TIME MORE EXCLUSIVE than Rutgers is (371).

Reaction Score
Not sure where they are pulling their number from but they appear off (understandably if using 247 data which is notoriously inaccurate when it comes to UConn recruiting):

I have UConn w/ 153 known offers for 2020:2020 UConn Offer/Commit List Only

Reaction Score
So Stanford offers 74, Clemson offers 106, UConn offers 126, LSU offers 316, and Tennessee offers 490. What do you think is the moral to this story? are too many offers good, or are too many offers bad? It would probably be more interesting to get a breakdown of 5 star offers, 4 star offers, 3 star offers and 0 star offers.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It would probably be more interesting to get a breakdown of 5 star offers, 4 star offers, 3 star offers and 0 star offers.

Isn't there a Notre Dame forum you can go to for questions like that? I am sure they would be at/near the top of the list of the 5-star recruits. Too bad it doesn't translate to championships.

Reaction Score
Isn't there a Notre Dame forum you can go to for questions like that? I am sure they would be at/near the top of the list of the 5-star recruits. Too bad it doesn't translate to championships.

they usually just deal with the ND recruits. So it’s interesting to come here and see info regarding other teams.

Reaction Score
129 other teams and he picks us. Weird.

wife was born in Connecticut. Two in-laws went to UConn. Although they seem more interested in women’s basketball, I try to get the conversation to football whenever possible. This board makes me more knowledgeable than any of them regarding issues related UConn football. FYI, I also follow the Tennessee boards, because family members went there too.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
wife was born in Connecticut. Two in-laws went to UConn. Although they seem more interested in women’s basketball, I try to get the conversation to football whenever possible. This board makes me more knowledgeable than any of them regarding issues related UConn football. FYI, I also follow the Tennessee boards, because family members went there too.
Since some members felt they weren't cut some s l a c k, it's been quiet here. Glad to have other fans visit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom