Offensive depth chart for umass | The Boneyard

Offensive depth chart for umass

Reaction Score
I know it is early but what is everyone’s idea at our starting line up for game number one. Let’s get to arguing

QB-Steven Krajewsk-rs-so
RB-Kevin mensah-sr
Wr- Cameron ros -so
Wr- matt drayton-so
Wr- Heron maurisseau-rs-so
Te-jay rose-sr
Lt- Ryan van demark-sr
Lg- Dylan niedrowsko-rs-so
C-Peter Rooney-rs-so
Rg- Christian Haynes -rs-so
Rt- Alex wyant-f or seeing how the transition goes jonathon pace-jr

this is the best put together potential opening game starting line up I can for see based off of what I have heard and read about during our nice, early, and completed spring practice

let’s have some fun with this

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Based on the title, I thought this was the depth chart for UMass.

The oline is worrisome. We wont know what we have until the games start, provided they do start. The chances that all of the oline moves work out in our favor are unlikely. If this unit is solid then our chances improve. If it is a weak link, the offense could be a problem.

Reaction Score
The best should play, but it's not a good sign if the JUCOs brought in couldn't clearly win a job in summer camp. See Fines & Beaudry.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The best should play, but it's not a good sign if the JUCOs brought in couldn't clearly win a job in summer camp. See Fines & Beaudry.
Agreed, However let’s see how it shakes out after a spring with Matt King and more time with the play book.

Reaction Score
Agreed, However let’s see how it shakes out after a spring with Matt King and more time with the play book.
True, and whoever is better should play. In a perfect world though, if the JUCOs win the job then those younger have even more time to physically develop. That is probably most important with OL, all other things being equal.

Reaction Score
I know it is early but what is everyone’s idea at our starting line up for game number one. Let’s get to arguing

QB-Steven Krajewsk-rs-so
RB-Kevin mensah-sr
Wr- Cameron ros -so
Wr- matt drayton-so
Wr- Heron maurisseau-rs-so
Te-jay rose-sr
Lt- Ryan van demark-sr
Lg- Dylan niedrowsko-rs-so
C-Peter Rooney-rs-so
Rg- Christian Haynes -rs-so
Rt- Alex wyant-f or seeing how the transition goes jonathon pace-jr

this is the best put together potential opening game starting line up I can for see based off of what I have heard and read about during our nice, early, and completed spring practice

let’s have some fun with this

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Based on the title, I thought this was the depth chart for UMass.

The oline is worrisome. We wont know what we have until the games start, provided they do start. The chances that all of the oline moves work out in our favor are unlikely. If this unit is solid then our chances improve. If it is a weak link, the offense could be a problem.

I agree. This team will go as the o-line goes. We lost a lot of talent that will be hard to replace.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The offensive line was not that good. How many 3rd and 1 did we not convert? 4th and 1? RE was shuffling lineman the last 4 games because he wasn't happy with the performance. Let's not make it out that we are going from a strength to a weakness!! That said, if you can win at the line of scrimmage, you have a great shot at winning the game. We need the new O line to step up.

Reaction Score
The offensive line was not that good. How many 3rd and 1 did we not convert? 4th and 1? RE was shuffling lineman the last 4 games because he wasn't happy with the performance. Let's not make it out that we are going from a strength to a weakness!! That said, if you can win at the line of scrimmage, you have a great shot at winning the game. We need the new O line to step up.
Play calling and scheme, lining one back up 7 yards behind line of scrimmage in shot gun formation of course had nothing to do with it? Maybe the OL guys were tired of the crappy play calling and had a bunch of discussions with the OC/OL coach and determined "this mess ain't going to get any better" and decided "let me out of here".
Then again it could all be on the OL, we know what a winner HCRE was/is..

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Play calling and scheme, lining one back up 7 yards behind line of scrimmage in shot gun formation of course had nothing to do with it? Maybe the OL guys were tired of the crappy play calling and had a bunch of discussions with the OC/OL coach and determined "this mess ain't going to get any better" and decided "let me out of here".
Then again it could all be on the OL, we know what a winner HCRE was/is..
Or the failed QB sneaks that had nothing to do with it? Or if you remember, when RE with a good O line could tell everyone we are running the ball and no one could stop us? Nothing RE does you will agree with and you keep coming up with the same drivel over and over and over again. Just root for success of the program, the kids and trust there are things you know about and things you don't and gain joy from the good.

Reaction Score
In this Bizarro Seinfeld world ...

Aren’t you glad for UCONN football that we actually did have Spring Football practices that ended 2 weeks ago.

And when we see Matt Peart drafted in the first half of the draft ... maybe we can stop saying the OLine all sucked. Haynes + LT. then what’s what

Playmakers. We had none for much of the last 8 years ... but Cam Ross + Mensah + a few w a decent Quarterback. That’d be good to see.

Reaction Score
In this Bizarro Seinfeld world ...

Aren’t you glad for UCONN football that we actually did have Spring Football practices that ended 2 weeks ago.

And when we see Matt Peart drafted in the first half of the draft ... maybe we can stop saying the OLine all sucked. Haynes + LT. then what’s what

Playmakers. We had none for much of the last 8 years ... but Cam Ross + Mensah + a few w a decent Quarterback. That’d be good to see.
It would’ve been great if all the eligible linemen returned. We would be strong across the line and have plenty of depth. However, it is what it is and I’m hoping we will be pleasantly surprised.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom