Offensive coaching changes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Offensive coaching changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lol.. love the double talk bro.. because Spurrier Jr would be a perfect fit for us... He's been around "big time" football all his life... not being "that good of a recruiter" at USC East means a step up in recruiting for us...
LOL...Gamecock fans were dancing in the streets of Columbia when it was announced Muschamp wasn't retaining him...last I saw on their fan boards the rumor was he would land at Coastal Carolina.

Reaction Score
LOL...Gamecock fans were dancing in the streets of Columbia when it was announced Muschamp wasn't retaining him...last I saw on their fan boards the rumor was he would land at Coastal Carolina.
yup such an awful coach.. heaven forbid if he turns Noel Thomas into another Sidney Rice or Alshon Jeffery, or more recently, Pharoah Cooper (currently still at USC East)

Reaction Score
yup such an awful coach.. heaven forbid if he turns Noel Thomas into another Sidney Rice or Alshon Jeffery, or more recently, Pharoah Cooper (currently still at USC East)
One teams trash is another's treasure I guess....look what Cuse fans said about P/GDL....I have no problem with him coming here what so ever...Bigger question is..does he have any ties to Diaco?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One teams trash is another's treasure I guess....look what Cuse fans said about P/GDL....I have no problem with him coming here what so ever...Bigger question is..does he have any ties to Diaco?
Biggest difference is we brought in P as head coach, which was the worst move ever...

Reaction Score
Biggest difference is we brought in P as head coach, which was the worst move ever...
100% agree...and like I said in my previous posts I have no issue at all with Spurrier Jr either...

Reaction Score
Other than being offensive, good thing P doesn't meet any of the job specs. He just retired to spend more time with family, and GDL. ;)

Reaction Score
Hopefully we get an update next Wednesday on who's gonna be our new WR coach... if not then it probably happens when Spring ball starts in March.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I would think we would know by signing day who is the wide receiver coach is.

Reaction Score
We're still kinda low profile with position coach hires.. was hoping by now we'd hear who might be interested in the gig though...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The word was that the position was closed today. Kind of odd that they don't announce anything.

Reaction Score
Following last year's logistics, the announcement of hiring Frank Verducci's as OC came on February 9th. Last year, signing day was held on Feb 4th.

I expect the same logistical format to be followed this year. I think singing day is Feb 3rd, so the announcement could come Feb 8th/9th. Just a hunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom