Offensive Boards/ Big Red | The Boneyard

Offensive Boards/ Big Red

Reaction Score
Big Red- I love you and love the chants, but you really messed up in the first half. We let up offensive board after offensive board after offensive board which led to a miss and a nova foul and you start a UConn chant? Why? Because we were tied and let up a million offensive rebounds. I love the chant but come on let’s do it when we have some momentum like the good ole days. That’s weak.

Reaction Score
Big Red- I love you and love the chants, but you really messed up in the first half. We let up offensive board after offensive board after offensive board which led to a miss and a nova foul and you start a UConn chant? Why? Because we were tied and let up a million offensive rebounds. I love the chant but come on let’s do it when we have some momentum like the good ole days. That’s weak.
At this rate then we'll never chant, is that what you want?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Chanting it after a defensive rebound and for a 6-0 run to cut the defecit to 128 was so sad. I felt for the guy.

Reaction Score
Give the guy a break, if he waited for something good to happen before the chant, then there would be none.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
You could have messaged him privately...

Reaction Score
Big red is never at fault. So what if the team wasn't playing well. Any momentum that could start is positive to me. More power big red!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom