Offense out of sync | The Boneyard

Offense out of sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why? Geno wants to play 8 or 9 players. But only six really know the system. So why is he pushing the 8, 9 rotation?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Why? Geno wants to play 8 or 9 players. But only six really know the system. So why is he pushing the 8, 9 rotation?
So that they all do know how to play it no matter who the personnel is on the court.

Reaction Score

I have always dislaiked our fans for blaming the refs but here I go. /the reason we looked so out of
sync ( and we were) was PS held, bumped anyone , especially our big girls from making their cuts.
PS figured they couldn't call every foul and they didn't except for 3 phantom charges against us.
The worst officiated game I've seen in my 70 years.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Enter line may be universally received as among the worst officials.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
So he has more by March...eyes on the prize...and these players can get there...
I have always dislaiked our fans for blaming the refs but here I go. /the reason we looked so out of
sync ( and we were) was PS held, bumped anyone , especially our big girls from making their cuts.
PS figured they couldn't call every foul and they didn't except for 3 phantom charges against us.
The worst officiated game I've seen in my 70 years.

The replays showed that most of the calls against both teams were correct. But the problem was they did try to call everything and maybe the worst call was the hacking call on Steph when she had a clean block . Whatever role the refs had cant explain the number of really bad passes and missed chip pies. PSI made us rush. I will say the refs suddenly put the whistles away for most of the last 8-9 minutes.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He had a lot of talent on this team. He doesn't want to waste it sitting on the bench. He's got 10 players who can really play (or the potential is there anyway). He's just got to get them all to play together. I hope by the end of the year the offense is running much smoother no matter who's on the floor.

Next year I think it will run really nicely with only having to bring one new player in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom