Off the Circuit | The Boneyard

Off the Circuit

C

Chief00

Chief is going to be partially disconnected over the next few days starting later this afternoon. I will do my best to periodically connect to address any issues that have gotten off track or to Confirm a rumor, if appropriate.
Enjoy the holiday! In America Casual Fans are just as important as the hardcore fans. All are welcome to UConn Nation.

Chief00

C

Chief00

I believe the phrase you were looking for is “out of pocket”...confirmed?

Chief intentionally used “circuit” because it accounts for both cellular and WIFI connections. Out of pocket is probably fine too. Sometimes there are like 30 synonyms for a word or phrase, so try not to get hung up just looking for the one you are most familiar with - is Chief’s advice.

But, feel free to criticize freely now since I won’t be responding back. In short, time to go crazy. There is no better monent for the casual fans to express themselves about Chief or anything else!

Reaction Score
Chief intentionally used “circuit” because it accounts for both cellular and WIFI connections. Out of pocket is probably fine too. Sometimes there are like 30 synonyms for a word or phrase, so try not to get hung up just looking for the one you are most familiar with - is Chief’s advice.

But, feel free to criticize freely now since I won’t be responding back. In short, time to go crazy. There is no better monent for the casual fans to express themselves about Chief or anything else!

I guess I’m just a casual fan so didn’t realize you had it all covered with your Cicuit reference. I thought maybe you meant to say Circus, but it autocorrected? Very confusing for the casual fan like myself. You really need to spell it out for us Chief

Reaction Score
Chief is going to be partially disconnected over the next few days starting later this afternoon. I will do my best to periodically connect to address any issues that have gotten off track or to Confirm a rumor, if appropriate.
Enjoy the holiday! In America Casual Fans are just as important as the hardcore fans. All are welcome to UConn Nation.

Chief00
You do the same Chief! The board appreciates you.

Reaction Score

Chief00
Translation: the Boneyard will be normal and sans of all 3rd person references for the next several days. Logic and actual news will prevail while nonsense and fake news will take a hiatus. And we will not be subjected to the random partying/dance moves of some middle aged "bunky" that has had as much to do w the success of UConn basketball as the slinky and nuclear fission. I for one am very much looking forward to this reprieve.

Reaction Score
Off the grid...
Out of pocket...
Off the circuit...
D32B33F4-5ED6-4B9C-A580-72CD9F23DD37.jpeg

?Off the Circuit? - Chief blazin a new trail in American lingo

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Chief00
Checking out a 7’6 uber athlete living in Nigeria or are you heading to a blazing hot sweat lodge to remove casual fan toxins from your system.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom