Off Season Boneyard Work | The Boneyard

Off Season Boneyard Work

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was asked a while ago to add page navigation to the top of each multi page thread. Done.

What else is on your wish list? Let's keep this on topic. Feature suggestions. I'm not looking for advice on moderation nor suggestions on how the site is set up.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was asked a while ago to add page navigation to the top of each multi page thread. Done.

What else is on your wish list? Let's keep this on topic. Feature suggestions. I'm not looking for advice on moderation nor suggestions on how the site is set up.

Thanks
Well done! I completely missed this new feature until I read this thread.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Thanks
If you are not looking for advice, you may have stumbled into the wrong door. ;)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
How about a "Back to Top" button at the bottom of the threads page and on multi-page threads.

That already exists. Just slide down a little and the top of the page arrow appears at the lower right.

3F46B033-3C78-4CAE-A73E-B7BFBB5D4216.jpeg

Last edited:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
@temery,

OK, I see it now. But if you scroll all the way down, it doesn't show. It shows only when you go to the bottom and then start to scroll up. Now that I know, I can use it, but it's not obvious. But, thanks still.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
@temery,

OK, I see it now. But if you scroll all the way down, it doesn't show. It shows only when you go to the bottom and then start to scroll up. Now that I know, I can use it, but it's not obvious. But, thanks still.

It shows up anywhere once you scroll up even a little.

Jim

Reaction Score
I'd like to see links at the top of the page to the various teams' schedule and perhaps conference standings. Or maybe just the next game date/time with what network is doing the broadcast.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'd like to see links at the top of the page to the various teams' schedule and perhaps conference standings. Or maybe just the next game date/time with what network is doing the broadcast.
I. An put this links in the rules thread tacked to the top of the board

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom