Oderah Chidom (#10 2013) to Duke | The Boneyard

Oderah Chidom (#10 2013) to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Per Chris Hansen @ESPNHoopGurlz, the Duke Blue Devils picked up a third commitment for the 2013 class from Oderah Chidom, a 6'3" F from Bishop O'Dowd HS in CA. She joins Kianna Holland and Rebecca Greenwell as 2013 commits. Oderah chose the Duke Blue Devils over Stanford and Cal.

Oderah Chidom to Duke

It looks like the next couple of weeks are sure to be quite busy in the WCBB recruiting world...

Reaction Score
Duke is putting together a nice class to rival UNC's 2013 class. I can't wait to watch their games against each other in the next few years. Two talented teams battling. Should be exciting!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duke is and going to continue to be team with tremendous talent. Duke is able to continue to recruit talent even though they have a deep roster where other teams aren't able to. The Duke Women's team is like the Duke Men's team they continue to get talent. The only question that remains will Coach McCallie be able to get Duke a National Championship when Gail couldn't.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Duke is going to be very good next season. They are starting to look like a sure-fire FF team.

Reaction Score
John Glass, that is no post has signed YET for UNC, but bet your bottom dollar its coming, and its going to make us all stretch our eyes!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Chidom chose Duke over Stanford? When did she rule out the Cardinal? I thought they had just one spot and were saving it for McCall.

Reaction Score
no one has signed yet, UNC is very thin in the post

I don't judge a class on whether it fills out the 5 positions; I judge it on the quality of the players. 4 top 25 players is pretty darn good.

Reaction Score
John Glass, that is no post has signed YET for UNC, but bet your bottom dollar its coming, and its going to make us all stretch our eyes!

Mavunga, or someone else ? UNC could be another team with a four guards starting

Reaction Score
Per Chris Hansen @ESPNHoopGurlz, the Duke Blue Devils picked up a third commitment for the 2013 class from Oderah Chidom, a 6'3" F from Bishop O'Dowd HS in CA. She joins Kianna Holland and Rebecca Greenwell as 2013 commits. Oderah chose the Duke Blue Devils over Stanford and Cal.

Oderah Chidom to Duke

It looks like the next couple of weeks are sure to be quite busy in the WCBB recruiting world...

Thanks WNBA for info!Big pickup for Duke! Losing only one SR in 2013 and adding #6 Greenwell,#10 Chidom,#32 Holland is going to make them
IMHO #2 in 2013! They will be challenging us with the deep talent that will be returning! 2013, I will not be stating they will be fighting to get out of the Elite 8:) Chidom to ST would have helped re McCall.

As of right now we will be losing CD,Kelly,and Buck! They will be losing the big kid from France! We will be adding #? Chong and ?

Of course we will have Mo*,Bria*,KML*,Stewart*,Steph*,Kiah,Morgan*,Banks,and Chong! A NC caliber team<only concern is 9 kids at this point>! We may very well be defending NC's! So Athlon will rank us in the top 5 with Duke #1 LOL
Ira

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Great pick up for the Blue Devils. McCallie is putting together a nice roster. Just hope she can do something with it.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Duke is looking exceptionally strong with the addition of Alexis Jones this season. I'm guessing that she will be a starter right off the bat. Add all of that talent with Jones, Gray and Williams and they will probably be number 2 in almost every poll.

Reaction Score
Great pick up for the Blue Devils. McCallie is putting together a nice roster. Just hope she can do something with it.

When you look at their roster for this season and add the kids for 2013,you have an "Excellent" roster. We shall see this season and next what McCallie is able to do with great recruiting!

2010 #4 Gray #6 Jackson #19 Peters #33 Liston #62 Wells
2011#2 Williams #9 Henson and #84/#13 ASGR/#31 Blue Star Johson
2012#4 Jones #49 Moore AA Heckman #80
2013#6 Greenwell #10 Chidom #32 Holland
Ira

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I understand the skepticism regarding Duke but now they are almost in a no-win situation ... literally. They've got great classes but until this 2013 class they must match up with Stewart, Tuck and company. In other words, UConn fans least of all should be faulting Duke for still failing to win a championship over the next few years. I will agree that failure to consistently make the Final Four in the upcoming years with these classes should be considered disappointing.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I understand the skepticism regarding Duke but now they are almost in a no-win situation ... literally. They've got great classes but until this 2013 class they must match up with Stewart, Tuck and company. In other words, UConn fans least of all should be faulting Duke for still failing to win a championship over the next few years. I will agree that failure to consistently make the Final Four in the upcoming years with these classes should be considered disappointing.

But it is fun.

Reaction Score
I've heard (Chidom) didn't pass admissions to Stanford.

As for McCall, we know she got accepted. Aly Beebe reinjured/tore her ACL. To be honest, I don't see Beebe becoming elite anymore after back to back ACL's. McCall will definitely get a lot of playing time over time if she commits. Would be interested to see.

Reaction Score

As for McCall, we know she got accepted. Aly Beebe reinjured/tore her ACL. To be honest, I don't see Beebe becoming elite anymore after back to back ACL's. McCall will definitely get a lot of playing time over time if she commits. Would be interested to see.
Wow didn't know that Beebe had reinjured/tore her ACL! When did this occur? This is really ashame
and wonder if this plays any role in McCall's decision?
Ira

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke is going to be very good next season. They are starting to look like a sure-fire FF team.

I could have told you that :rolleyes:

:D

But it is fun.

darnit.gif

Reaction Score

"Elite" is a tricky label, but ND's Peters had two back to back ACL's and did very well for herself. Beebe may have it better than Peters because she isn't going down mid season and losing eligibility. She'll definitely have to tough it out and fight through both the physical and mental challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom