Odell to Cleveland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Odell to Cleveland

Reaction Score
Saw an article earlier this week suggesting that the Browns were trying to make space for Odell and I dismissed it because it just seemed so unlikely. I never thought it would end well with him, but I also never thought it would end soon.

I hope there is a plan.
The Giants are officially the Knicks.

Reaction Score
You don’t need a $16M diva WR to win in nfl. OBJ for whatever reason had a problem being here. He’s a great talent but go watch him drop balls in his one playoff game vs GB. He can marry a kicking net in clelevend and most likely ruin a young qb.

Look at the teams that took Collins and OBJ. They normally make the wrong moves.

Reaction Score
You don’t need a $16M diva WR to win in nfl. OBJ for whatever reason had a problem being here. He’s a great talent but go watch him drop balls in his one playoff game vs GB. He can marry a kicking net in clelevend and most likely ruin a young qb.

Look at the teams that took Collins and OBJ. They normally make the wrong moves.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Odell was a locker room cancer. This is Barkley's team. I don't think Eli is going to be the QB on opening day and if they do indeed go the rookie route, do you really want Odell getting in the young QB's head?

The Giants got some value and got rid of a headache. The Browns did them a favor.

Win win

Reaction Score

Lol.

Reaction Score
Maybe they draft Haskins first round and sit him behind Eli for a year?

Reaction Score
Jay Glazer at FS1 called NY dealing OBJ while ago, for those oblivious to their daily shows

He described the situation kind of like that girl you’ve been dating for 6-9 months and you really like her but you can tell it’s not going the distance

Reaction Score
The organization is a rudderless joke right now.

Just inexplicable what they have done the past few seasons.

Slow your roll young man. They beefed up their line with a previous trade. There's still the draft and free agency just started.

I don't think the recent trades have been terribly for the Giants. If they get to training camp without adding some quality, then you should be concerned

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Locker room loved him. Team's brass did not. And the team's brass is not that smart.

Okay, so I take that back. He was NOT a locker room cancer, but his off the field antics and media interviews were
detrimental to other teammates, coaches and the organization.

He was not a leader and incredibly immature for a guy in the NY spotlight. Barkley, a rookie seemed to carry himself with class.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom