Odds and Ends on BET and Big East breakup | The Boneyard

Odds and Ends on BET and Big East breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not that I am bitter or anything, but the only pleasure I am getting out of the BET is little blurbs of insults. For example this one:

"Tuesday night, Pitino and Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim were eating at the same fancy New York restaurant. On his way out, Boeheim, whose team will be playing in the ACC in 2013-14, a year before U of L makes the move, stopped by and told Pitino, "Well, I guess we'll be eating at Denny's next season." There was no mention of who would be on the table.

Or there is the tweet from Jay Bilas on the Notre Dame uniforms. "This is the best way to view Notre Dame's new basketball uniforms without becoming ill." It included a picture of a man in a suit wearing a blindfold. Or his response discussing them during the game.

Then there was this tweet from the Uconnblog. "The ugly white guy on Notre Dame is going to the line. No, not that ugly white guy, the other one. No, the other one. The other other one."

And finally although not BET related, but in consideration for some of the calls we got this year I suggest Ollie should try this on the refs (got this from a tweet). To ref: "Would you 'T' someone up if they said you sucked at this?"
Ref: "Yes" "O.K.....nevermind then."

No I'm not bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member