odd question: JC has no contact with the staff and team, but can he go recruit | The Boneyard

odd question: JC has no contact with the staff and team, but can he go recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uk and ville head coachs are on the road. Sure I will head off fishy by saying it probably does not look good recruiting when you are suspend, just wondering?

C

Chief00

I don't think the recruits care, but they do care about being eligible for the NCAA tournament. So that's what needs to be monitored and acted on to set the table for 2013 and ensure certain guys come back. The retro-activity in how things currently stand and the double jeopardy characteristics are wrong based on any criteria of fairness.

Reaction Score
Ya 2013 tourney is key.. I figured he could go be a long term sub for PE at titlon or finnely prep

Reaction Score
I just have a feeling that things are going to work out for 2013. Everyone else will bitch and moan but if we show progress and things are moving strongly in the right direction it seems to me they should work with us to make sure one of the best programs does not sit out a year because of things the current players had nothing to do with creating.

Why penalize kids that are doing all the right things? I could see it happening if we were in the same spot two years from now- but 2013 would just be wrong and it is a transition period for these new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom