October UConn Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

October UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't we already have too many bigs?
You are right: Ono, Evelyn, Touly, Westbrook, --we need to focus on point guards with all those coming in the next 2 years--Danger won't be able to see the clock.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
First Night, my assessments and what I recall:

Paige Bueckers--committed to come, I believe. She'll be recruiting.

Piath Gabriel--committed to come, I believe

Nika Muhl--possible, depending on travel

Mir McLean--probable

Saylor Poffenbarger--probable

All 5 players above have verbaled.

Some players who have not yet verbaled:

Azzi Fudd--probable, in my opinion

Amari DeBerry--probable, in my opinion

There may be other 2021 recruits and possibly some 2022 or 2023 recruits. In short, look for a BIG group.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
December is the true finisher.
When Karima Christmas and Briann January both played for the Indiana Fever, I kept waiting for the play where Karima missed a shot but Briann was right there to put it back up for a score. That would give the announcer an opportunity to make the immortal call that "CHRISTMAS IS FOLLOWED BY JANUARY!!!"

Reaction Score
It seems UConn is still in the running for Cardosa and Edwards. Would Uconn take both if they want to commit? Since there are already 4 verbals for 2020, wasnt sure if UConn would take a class of 6 recruits

Reaction Score
It seems UConn is still in the running for Cardosa and Edwards. Would Uconn take both if they want to commit? Since there are already 4 verbals for 2020, wasnt sure if UConn would take a class of 6 recruits
That would be unprecedented,.......and unwise.

Reaction Score
H E double hockey sticks YES! One plays the 4 and the other the 5. Plus there are 5 seniors this year so we need good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom