Occupy the Heinz | The Boneyard

Occupy the Heinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
read over on the WVU scout board that with the ticket prices being so incredibly cheap that a group of WVU fans were going to buy some tickets, come dressed in red, and leave en masse during a part of the game to make a mockery of Pitt.

with the ticket prices being so low, any UConn fans wanting to make the trip down for the game on the 26th? the only thing that sucks is the game is on a wednesday but for $2 tickets its hard to say no

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm probably going to go. Should be a good time. Never need an excuse for beer, but this is a darn good one.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
You know what would be epic? If all the Fans had their back turned to the field as the Pitt players came out! :p

Reaction Score
This wednesday night thing is a bear, and I've already been out on the road once, but I think it might just have to get charged up and get there. Probably spring it on the wife tomorrow and pull the trigger on a guys night and get the early airline tickets for 6:30 out of Bradley next wed and be back in the office for thursday afternoon. Hope there's a lot of uconn blue and white heading out on those flights next wednesday!!

Reaction Score
Ok so I've got 4 of us going. Any ideas on where tailgating will take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom