OCCUPY HEINZ FIELD!!! | The Boneyard

OCCUPY HEINZ FIELD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I talked to the better half about this, it was sold. Me and the boys will be at Ketchup field next wednesday. Early morning flight, chill, and game night. Back in the office by Thursday afternoon.

I hope, hope, hope, that I see a sea of blue and gold in those stands, to go along with our blue and white, and every last one of us is making sure that we're heard and seen on the evil empire...I mean espn.

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to seeing our guys plant those Pittsburgh Panther P22sy's into that messy, mucky turf all night long. Bring the long spikes equipment managers.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
When I talked to the better half about this, it was sold. Me and the boys will be at Ketchup field next wednesday. Early morning flight, chill, and game night. Back in the office by Thursday afternoon.

I hope, hope, hope, that I see a sea of blue and gold in those stands, to go along with our blue and white, and every last one of us is making sure that we're heard and seen on the evil empire...I mean espn.

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to seeing our guys plant those Pittsburgh Panther P22sy's into that messy, mucky turf all night long. Bring the long spikes equipment managers.

I work in the equipment room and knew the equipment manager and staff....I'll see what I can do ;)

Reaction Score
I hope this thing gets pulled off. Come on you 'eers out there.

Talk about bring the noise. My kids think I'm nuts when I put this on, this CD is in my car right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwKCu0P89c&feature=relmfu

Hear the drummer get wicked.

Maybe there's some of you out there that remember Public Enemy and Anthrax playing Gampel in the middle of the afternoon a long time ago.

Reaction Score
Nobody? oh well, I thought there might be somebody else out there hanging around here that might have been in Gampel Pavilion that afternoon in 1990.

Man, though - we need to bring the noise to Pitt.

It's happening again. The events of tonight, have made that game next Wednesday.....HUUHHHYYYYYOUUUUGGGE!!!!!!

Get the win.

I hope practices this week are harder, tougher, chippier, meaner, tougher, and more fun than ever.

Reaction Score
LOL! I think OccupyHeinz has been cancelled due to a sore arse suffered by the Mountaineer Nation. They have developed blisters from Syracuse repeatedly raping them in the same brutal manner that they have done to so many poor and innocent sheep over the years.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Did people on here really expect thousands of WVU fans to show up at the game because of a post on a message board?

Leave the house once in a while.

Reaction Score
LOL! I think OccupyHeinz has been cancelled due to a sore arse suffered by the Mountaineer Nation. They have developed blisters from Syracuse repeatedly raping them in the same brutal manner that they have done to so many poor and innocent sheep over the years.

i think you need to get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger