OC- Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OC- Duke

Reaction Score
  1. I didn't say anything about Barrett's turnovers.
  2. Neither Barnes or Tatum were hyped to be playmakers so I don't know why they're the comparison. Neither had the ball in their hands or were initiating offense anywhere near as often as Barrett does. They're not the same type of player.
  3. I was comparing one aspect of Barnes and Barrett athleticism, that was all.

I did mistakenly think you were implying he had a problem with turnovers from your drives into traffic comment, but you are right you only referenced shooting or not shooting in that regard. In that case, I would again refer to his stellar 2 point shooting % and good playmaking numbers as refutations of his poor instinct or judgement in the paint with turnovers #s for further support.

It's tough to find a recent one and done comparison with his combination of size, usage, efficiency, and playmaking.

Ben Simmons has some similar efficiency numbers and probably roughly comparable playmaking numbers after balancing assists to turnovers, but he's at least a couple inches taller and yeah even more athletic.

Reaction Score
Dook is now 3-3 without Zion; a friendly roll away from being 2-4. A nice indicator of Zion's impact, especially defensively.

Reddish was 6-23 against UNC. Another up-and-down game for Barrett: 26 points on 27 shots. 4 assists to 4 turnovers. 12 boards. Three charges called against him.

Reaction Score
Not sold on RJ Barrett at all. I wouldn't take Cam Reddish with a Top 20 pick.
I thought it was silly mock drafts used to have Barrett ahead of Zion but you wouldn't take him with a top 20 pick? Who the heck are these 19 other guys?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom