Obviously Early, But Interesting Nonetheless | The Boneyard

Obviously Early, But Interesting Nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I was just perusing the RPI and BPI rankings on ESPN, and when I looked at UConn's BPI it has our "Best Performance" as the Columbia game, which I can buy. But it lists our "Worst Performance" as the Coppin State game. It's not that I find it unbelievable (we did give up over 80 points and let them have their way behind the arc for most of the game), I was just surprised that it wasn't the Yale game. As is the case with most things, these rankings are fluid and it's very early in the season; I just found it interesting.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The only number wort paying attention to at this point is the VBDI.

caw

Reaction Score
I was just perusing the RPI and BPI rankings on ESPN, and when I looked at UConn's BPI it has our "Best Performance" as the Columbia game, which I can buy. But it lists our "Worst Performance" as the Coppin State game. It's not that I find it unbelievable (we did give up over 80 points and let them have their way behind the arc for most of the game), I was just surprised that it wasn't the Yale game. As is the case with most things, these rankings are fluid and it's very early in the season; I just found it interesting.

Coppin State scored like 20 points in the final 5 minutes when it was completely over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom