Observations | The Boneyard

Observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This was another game we should have totally blown open, unfortunately it came back to bite us. UCF switched to zone and then we completely got lost on offense. Shabazz and Lamb just dribbled around and then hoisted 30 footers. Early in the game Shabazz was getting the bigs involved and we looked great, for whatever reason we went away from that. We have to do a better job of getting the bigs the ball down low, especially Drummond. The past two games it looks like Andre is going to be dominant and he is early on and then he kind of disappears because we never get him the ball, he is way too good to not be getting touches. We also need to run some pick and pops for Olander. We flat out stunk it up in the second half but I'm still not concerned, we get Boatright back tomorrow and we will lay a whooping on whoever we play. Not much good to take away from our meltdown but I'm still very positve because it's clear to me that Drummond will be dominant sooner rather than later.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
When we went up by 17 the only question should have been 'will we beat them by 25 or 35?'.

There was quite a bit to be concerned with but fortunately there will be plenty of time to work out the kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom