Observations / what we learned | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Observations / what we learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I'm so wrong, please explain. I'm willing to read and take into consideration what you have to say.

BTW just because I was critical of some players, that doesn't mean I wasn't impressed with how the TEAM played. Last night the team allowed two Baylor players to beat them. Sure Sims and Griner are outstanding players and IMHO the best players on the court last night, but the game was there for the taking. All the team needed was another consistent scoring option and for someone to take charge and say we're not losing this game. IMHO that what Sims did for Baylor and it was successful. Also you're not going to beat the elite teams by going to the free throw line twice in the game when the opposing team goes 9 or more times.

I also didn't come away from this game thinking that UConn will definitely beat ND in South Bend. While ND doesn't have a Griner they have more scoring options that will cause this team problems. They do have Skylar who plays a similar role for ND that Sims does for Baylor. Stef will have to stay out of foul trouble and contribute more then what she did against Baylor. It should be an interesting game, and home court like last night might be the difference.

Reaction Score
To me, the 2 (or 3) games against ND will make or break the season. If Uconn is truly a #2 team(and ND is #3) these games will decide it. I think it will be a HUGE game at ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom