Obi Melifonwu goes to the Oakland Raiders w/ the 56th overall pick | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Obi Melifonwu goes to the Oakland Raiders w/ the 56th overall pick

Reaction Score
Haha I'd like to see you try to remember every single drafted player from years past and present.

I'll take a stab at it: Butler, D. Brown, C. Brown, T. Williams, Davis, Jones, Melifonwu, Sherman, Orlovsky, Dion Anderson, Blid Wreh, Gratz, Beatty, Sio Moore, Shamar Stephen, Easley, Todman, Griffin, Fincher, Branch.

Think I'm only forgetting three?

Reaction Score
Went and looked missed a couple more than I thought: Donald Thomas (knew there was another OLineman drafted, couldn't remember who though), Robert McClain, Greg Lloyd, Kendall Reyes & Yawin Smallwood. Reyes was a bad miss, but I don't recollect Lloyd getting drafted at all.

Reaction Score
I'll take a stab at it: Butler, D. Brown, C. Brown, T. Williams, Davis, Jones, Melifonwu, Sherman, Orlovsky, Dion Anderson, Blid Wreh, Gratz, Beatty, Sio Moore, Shamar Stephen, Easley, Todman, Griffin, Fincher, Branch.

Think I'm only forgetting three?

? .. my post was in regards to Nick calling mayock an "incompetent fool" for messing up Byron Jones' name.

Reaction Score
Jesus now I need to associate myself with Raider fans out here...

*holds down vomit*

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Still looking for a tweet shout out from FHCBD. I see he's not a huge Twitter guy but come on. Sho Obi some love!

Reaction Score
Still looking for a tweet shout out from FHCBD. I see he's not a huge Twitter guy but come on. Sho Obi some love!
Seriously the one polished-up turd from his tenure, and he can't even send out a tweet?

How far into the red on "karma points" can Diaco go?

Reaction Score
CSNBay Area: Raiders ready to mold 'very gifted' versatile chess piece Melifonwu

>>“He’s very gifted. He has a good head on his shoulders,” Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio said. “He comes in, and he’s just trying to soak up our system right now. Athletically, he’s very blessed. He has height, weight and speed that you look for. Athleticism, changing direction and then he’ll come up and hit you. We like the tape. We think he’s a good football player and we’re happy to start working with him.”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom