Obama says UCONN wins! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Obama says UCONN wins!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
And perhaps Baylor over Louisville. Just perhaps.
Maybe so, but Baylor hasn’t beaten a good team outside of the state of TX, so I have to go with the former Pres. Don’t think Baylor beats Louisville in Lexington, KY.

Reaction Score
And perhaps Baylor over Louisville. Just perhaps.
I respect the quality of both teams. Whoever wins that game will be a formidable opponent for the next team.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Maybe so, but Baylor hasn’t beaten a good team outside of the state of TX, so I have to go with the former Pres. Don’t think Baylor beats Louisville in Lexington, KY.
No only that, but Baylor rarely even plays a team outside of Texas until The Dance begins. That's of course my major complaint against them and why I said perhaps.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
No only that, but Baylor rarely even plays a team outside of Texas until The Dance begins. That's of course my major complaint against them and why I said perhaps.

The only Non Conference teams that they played out of the State of Texas were, UCLA and Nicholls State of the Southland Conference. They lost to UCLA and crushed Nicholls St. Now I know that the Baylor faithful will come on the tread and state that BOTH teams are going to the dance, but come on ONLY 2 games outside the state in your OOC schedule. I guess Kim hates to travel and is scared to schedule out of state.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The only Non Conference teams that they played out of the State of Texas were, UCLA and Nicholls State of the Southland Conference. They lost to UCLA and crushed Nicholls St. Now I know that the Baylor faithful will come on the tread and state that BOTH teams are going to the dance, but come on ONLY 2 games outside the state in your OOC schedule. I guess Kim hates to travel and is scared to schedule out of state.
And it's the same every year.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20180316-033351.jpg

Is this Gabby or maybe Mocha? Seniors are allowed on Twitter?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The one good thing about these threads is it helps find the people who don't respect the admins enough to accept and comply with repeated warning not to hijack threads with politics.

Three people banned for a couple days. I'll axe the next until the tournament is over. JS, Nan, and biff are a lot nicer than I am, and I don't appreciate anyone who creates more work for them.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom