O.T. Your must see football games today? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

O.T. Your must see football games today?

Reaction Score
Now I agree the Pac-12 is better than the SEC in women's basketball, but they walk all over the Pac-12 in football. Playing 8 games in conference or not.
As I have said before, PAC-12 from top to bottom is best conference in women’s basketball. There are no guaranteed wins. And of course is better at softball than SEC.

Reaction Score
Nebraska was overrated though.
Nebraska badly wanted the win and sent 25,000 fans to game in Boulder. Colorado made adjustments, Nebraska didn’t. As for SEC vs PAC-12, the first are football teams linked to universities, the PAC-12 are universities with football teams.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
thanks to a loooooooooooong weather delay... there is still live football on at 3:57am (EST) Cal vs the Football playing Huskies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
thanks to a loooooooooooong weather delay... there is still live football on at 3:57am (EST) Cal vs the Football playing Huskies.

They REALLY wanted to get that game in. Sounds like there would've been an issue trying to reschedule it. UW is allergic to crossing the goal line. Was hoping that was more of a QB issue, but now I'm thinking it's an OC problem.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see if Maryland can get out from the "doormat of the B1G" that they have shared with Rutgers in football. They have certainly been able to put points on the board. They were impressive against Syracuse.

As for my WVU Mountaineers, it is going to be a VERY long season I'm afraid. Looking at their schedule I would not be surprised if they only win two or three games this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom