O.T. Mark Emmeret | The Boneyard

O.T. Mark Emmeret

Reaction Score
Just received a vote of confidence from the NCAA.. No, that is not an early April Fools joke.

Reaction Score
Anna, Anna, Anna... I just watched Geno's press conference...it was so nice of him to compliment Jamelle and Ben for encouraging him to get Anna in the game. They told him she would hit 2 three pointers and wow. I really screamed when she did it. I have be talking up Anna for 2 years now and things did not look so great for her. She has all the tools and probably shot the heck out of the ball in practice. The butt slap of Paige's was probably and indication that the girls felt the same way. I hope I don't have to continue saying 'Watch Anna' bloom. She fits right in..

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Anna, Anna, Anna... I just watched Geno's press conference...it was so nice of him to compliment Jamelle and Ben for encouraging him to get Anna in the game. They told him she would hit 2 three pointers and wow. I really screamed when she did it. I have be talking up Anna for 2 years now and things did not look so great for her. She has all the tools and probably shot the heck out of the ball in practice. The butt slap of Paige's was probably and indication that the girls felt the same way. I hope I don't have to continue saying 'Watch Anna' bloom. She fits right in..
Are you sure you’re posting in the right thread?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, thanks for reaching out...How do I reach the 'correct' thread? da60
You can just copy and paste your post where you’d like it to go and I’ll delete this one, if you want.

Reaction Score
You can just copy and paste your post where you’d like it to go and I’ll delete this one, if you want.
really don't know how to do..but thanks anyway. da60

Reaction Score
Just received a vote of confidence from the NCAA.. No, that is not an early April Fools joke.
I would say this is consistent with the times, where pretty much any bad behavior is still acceptable to an elite few. What he h*ll ever happened to integrity?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom