O.T. Injured Penn State player/Trooper - prayers, vibes | The Boneyard

O.T. Injured Penn State player/Trooper - prayers, vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A PSU football player who went on to become one of my greatly admired State Troopers back in my home state of PA, was seriously injured by some cretin in a gun battle a few days ago.

I seldom do an OT, but thought then of requesting some prayers; our police and our armed forces have their lives at risk on a daily basis helping to insure that the rest of us can live in safety. Decided to get a bit more information first and have found that he, Brian King (some of you might recall his playing days as Nittany Lion ), was serving in the State Police equivalent of a SWAT team when his unit was assigned to enter a house held by an armed man (or couple).

In the ensuing battle Trooper King was felled by injuries which would have been fatal were it not for protective gear. Apparently he underwent surgery to try to save his vision, along with other emergency care. Reports are that he is improving. Hope you will pull, in your own way, for his complete recovery and join me in sending along appreciation for his service and the bravery exhibited by himself, his immediate fellow officers, and all his compatriots who stand the watch for us.

Reaction Score
Good wishes for full and speedy recovery to Brian King--Yes.

Silent acquiescence in the extra added dose of propaganda--
Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member