O.T. Best wishes to our BY community re Covid 19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

O.T. Best wishes to our BY community re Covid 19

Reaction Score
Not going to a concert in Vegas tomorrow. My wife has a compromised immune system due to her transplant and I judged that there are too many people from too many places in Vegas.

Actually, my wife is really struggling with her on-going depression (too depressed to get dressed and go out anyhow) although I think she would have gone to Vegas if it was sensible. I was hoping it would help to reset her sleep cycle - she currently falls asleep between 4 and 6 AM, gets up mid to late afternoon and goes to bed again (not to sleep) at midnight. Can't seem to get her to take steps to break the cycle.
Good luck and best wishes for her health. And yours.

Reaction Score
It means he intended to complete that symphony in 2019 and it didn't happen. So now in 2020 he must continue to work on it or it may never get finished. Personally, I think it will remain unfinished. :D :rolleyes:

JAVA: am betting he has come up with a name for that symphony already

Reaction Score
Not going to a concert in Vegas tomorrow. My wife has a compromised immune system due to her transplant and I judged that there are too many people from too many places in Vegas.

Actually, my wife is really struggling with her on-going depression (too depressed to get dressed and go out anyhow) although I think she would have gone to Vegas if it was sensible. I was hoping it would help to reset her sleep cycle - she currently falls asleep between 4 and 6 AM, gets up mid to late afternoon and goes to bed again (not to sleep) at midnight. Can't seem to get her to take steps to break the cycle.
Best of luck to you and your wife. I’m sure you have good doctors and have tried various treatments but I just wanted to make you aware of some relatively recent developments in this area.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
GUS MAHLER: what does that "off" mean? Related to relaxation or heath issues or s.t. other?? Stay well.
Things are a little dark. Health and work and various other issues. I expect to pick up the pace in the future.

Thanks for your note.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It means he intended to complete that symphony in 2019 and it didn't happen. So now in 2020 he must continue to work on it or it may never get finished. Personally, I think it will remain unfinished. :D :rolleyes:
Though it might remain unfinished, I can still revel in the majesty of the finale to the Resurrection Symphony (#2)

Reaction Score
GUS: thank you for that clarification; don't mean to be prying into your personal life, but do welcome this better understanding of what you were communicating in your note. Will send up a prayer right now for that "better pace." DONE. Be well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom