O-------NO | The Boneyard

O-------NO

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I see signs that we can be really good. Griff well this kid knows how to play. Still needs more experience but she is a terror. Big Mak just keep shooting. She knows how to play the game and is gonna be really good when she knocks down her outside shots. It will happen at some point and that will completely change her confidence. As team we had moments of looking like UConn BB and times where we fell back to where we were in the first 2 games. That will continue to happen for the next few games its just part of our growing pains. So long as we keep winning we will be fine. As a team we do not shoot the outside shot well when we are jumping forward instead of straight up. We dont shoot the outside shot well when we are moving and not setting our feet. That comes with poise and not trying to rush to get the shot off. CD does that at times.

CW and MW are really good and know who to score. As a team we showed some signs today of being really really good. We also showed signs that we are not there yet and that will change with playing and practicing. The more we practice under our coaching/ teaching the more we will become consistent and from our consistentcey we will gain confidence in each other and as a team.

You look at our box score and take out Makurats shooing and we scored really well. Just think how good we will be when she starts to hit her shots. She will come around and when she does with the contributions that come from Griff and Kyla we are going to be a tuff out. Our schedule is not as cupcake as some other top teams. Im looking at who is playing who and I have to look up some of those abbreviations to know what school they are. Everybody knows Temple Vandy and Cal as well as our next few games against Ohio St Dayton and Seaton Hall.

Finally ONO looks like I heard she looked over the summer. Shes becoming a force and a dependable asset to this team. There was alot of talk about her getting into foul trouble. Well she hasnt. Im sure, because shes human it will happen at some point but its nice to see she learned how to stay out of foul trouble and done a great job. As the season goes on and Mak starts hitting her shots and ONO continues to get better as will everybody else we are going to be really really good. One thing I noticed today is that we are quick and our quickness is going to get alot of opponents in foul trouble.

I cant help think about who we have committed and verballed over the next couple of seasons. Getting those kids into this lineup and replacing some of the kids that will graduate...well we are gonna be number 1 once again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom