O-line shuffling and help for the RT | The Boneyard

O-line shuffling and help for the RT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I re-watched the entire game this morning. A lot of o-line shifting all game. Gifford got the start at RT, but rotated with Hemingway. Bullock rotated in for Cruz at RG and also saw a few snaps at center. Fortunately his bad snap didn't cost the team a score and I am still anxious to see what Bullock could do with a start at C.

A lot of help from the TE's, FB's, and TB's for Hemingway and Gifford all game ... Except for the 3rd and 12 on the last drive. Hemingway was on his own to face Frank Clark ... And Clark blew right by him.

Probably the best game planning from the coaching staff on O & D that I've seen in a while. And I hate to bring up a randyism ... But they just didn't execute.

Reaction Score
I re-watched the entire game this morning. A lot of o-line shifting all game. Gifford got the start at RT, but rotated with Hemingway. Bullock rotated in for Cruz at RG and also saw a few snaps at center. Fortunately his bad snap didn't cost the team a score and I am still anxious to see what Bullock could do with a start at C.

A lot of help from the TE's, FB's, and TB's for Hemingway and Gifford all game ... Except for the 3rd and 12 on the last drive. Hemingway was on his own to face Frank Clark ... And Clark blew right by him.

Probably the best game planning from the coaching staff on O & D that I've seen in a while. And I hate to bring up a randyism ... But they just didn't execute.

Saw recently converted DE EJ Norris getting more than a few plays @ TE as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom