O-LINE PFF Grades | Page 2 | The Boneyard

O-LINE PFF Grades

Reaction Score
I guess it's more manageable than I thought. If a play averages 8 seconds, and players average 30 snaps per game, and 60 players per team play in a given game, and there are 65 games a week, that equals 260 person-hours required to analyze all FBS games. In a 5-day work week, a team of 7 people can pull that off.
PFF is a bigger organization than you think. PFF has 20 to 30 senior analysts and a total of 600 part time and full time analysts.

Remember, betting and fantasy have really changed the amount of analytics out there. PFF is more qualitative, but there are other services that are more quantitative.

Reaction Score
PFF is a bigger organization than you think. PFF has 20 to 30 senior analysts and a total of 600 part time and full time analysts.

Remember, betting and fantasy have really changed the amount of analytics out there. PFF is more qualitative, but there are other services that are more quantitative.
My error was vastly overestimating the amount of time it takes to analyze every play of every CFB game. Before doing a rough calculation, my gut feeling was that it would take thousands of hours per week. Turns out it's only 260 hours per week based on my assumptions, and even if my estimate undershoots the reality by half, 520 hours a week is still totally manageable for a small team (and even easier for a team of the size you describe).

Reaction Score
My error was vastly overestimating the amount of time it takes to analyze every play of every CFB game. Before doing a rough calculation, my gut feeling was that it would take thousands of hours per week. Turns out it's only 260 hours per week based on my assumptions, and even if my estimate undershoots the reality by half, 520 hours a week is still totally manageable for a small team (and even easier for a team of the size you describe).
They do NFL and FCS as well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Christian has to stop going downfield on passing plays. He has been caught a couple of times and it hurt us.

Those are all timing and anticipation. Haynes isn't looking backwards before he heads downfield. Neither of the plays last week were busted plays or plays whose timing was off schedule. His internal clock is running a bit quick.

Reaction Score
Highest graded players with Nyadu being mentioned.
1667319295939.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom